Evacuate this garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Disney-loving tranny? I've opened stated I enjoy Disney thoroughly. What if I were a transvestite? Would it make a damn of a difference? My name could be faggotlover24, Ilikefatchicks, or anything else you may not agree with. A forum name and avatar are of little importance and it's irrelevant. Don't fire at me simply because you don't like my perception of you. This actually marks the second time you have "come to the rescue" of your Lord Agonist. Way to fanboy even harder, further proving my point. Go through the forums, you'll see responses a plenty to Agonist's posts and poor attitude especially in regards to other players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His opinions are justified, and his bluntness is refreshing. It is not his, my own, nor anyone else's fault if the delusional denizens of this bracket have their heads too far up their asses to see reality for what it is. Keep up with the ostrich act, champ.

His opinions are justified, and his bluntness is refreshing. It is not his, my own, nor anyone else's fault if the delusional denizens of this bracket have their heads too far up their asses to see reality for what it is. Keep up with the ostrich act, champ.

I've never once said his opinions or statements were not warranted. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, the delivery and reception of said opinion are what matter. If I were to hate black people, that'd be my opinion. Sharing it openly however, might he my own funeral. Pointless conversation but it's been fun.
/ostrichactcommence.

I remember when the Ghosts used to taunt me on Mrs Pacman

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keep on talking. Just remember, the mods can't save you in game. And you'll know what being a ghost feels like after my team gy farms you. Trust me.

Keep on talking. Just remember, the mods can't save you in game. And you'll know what being a ghost feels like after my team gy farms you. Trust me.

GOD! You sound like such a no life! >.<

I don't know whether to laugh or actually feel sorry for you....

unrelated in context. Your opinion may be warranted, but does that mean this thread has any value? Absolutely not.

Unrelated in context, LOL. Please just stop buddy you're contradicting yourself left right and center.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is this not closed yet?
Agonist. Please do not post here is you have nothing constructive or helpful to contribute to the bracket. We do not need your bullshit. All you are doing is attempting to create drama. You should be banned. Please remove this thread.

Unrelated in context, LOL. Please just stop buddy you're contradicting yourself left right and center.

Please, enlighten me on how I've contradicted myself. I've shared my opinions with both of you, on two separate subjects. One being the way you act, the other being the very nature and purpose of this thread. So, yes, unrelated. The only tie being Agonist. Responding doesn't mean I feel as though this thread serves any purpose. It's simply become a place for discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agonist. Please do not post here is you have nothing constructive or helpful to contribute to the bracket. We do not need your bullshit. All you are doing is attempting to create drama. You should be banned. Please remove this thread.

100% behind you on this one.

As much as I've enjoyed talking to these two. I can't help but admit I'm sure I've fueled their antagonizing to an extent. My apologies on that end.

Goodnight TI. Merry Christmas.

GOD! You sound like such a no life! >.<

I don't know whether to laugh or actually feel sorry for you....

Never feel sorry for a man who owns a plane.

He is merely notifying people, who may not otherwise know, that a vastly more competitive bracket is right around the corner.

He is merely notifying people, who may not otherwise know, that a vastly more competitive bracket is right around the corner.

Ok but does he need to use all of that antagonising and degrading language? He is asking for trouble and should be banned. Donator or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread