Europe's First Level 50 Raiding and PvP Guild - recruiting!

Great initiative, I have an old 43ish Corporal paladin somewhere that I could bring up and play as ret, I'll pm you sometime this week :)

Wow Corporal, you will probably be the highest ranked then! I envy you.. Mine is only Grunt (51) and then I got a private (49) and it is all left with ranks for me except for my 90.

But go for it! We'll be glad and honored to have you in our team :)

Is there a specific server or are you doing cross realm? And I guess you're all ally :p

The guild for raiding purpose, and they all prefer to be lvl 50 for raiding because of prestige. But it is still a 50-54 twink guild. You can also do pvp of course. And we will and do.

There are also twinks joining us from other servers. I know some russian twinks making50-54 (51) pvp twinks, and they are playing from their servers so far. but still in the making.

Here is some of their posts about 50-54: 50-54 ПриÑ￾Ñ‚ 54(51) гир гайд . http://www.mmo-twink.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=118

The maker of the website is one of them in the making.

But currently the only 50-54 twink guild on EU I know of is the newly created "Fifty and pregnant" that is located on Draenor - Alliance (actually the creaters main twinks were horde, but alliance were decided upon gnome engi racials for trinkets for raiding.)

Although I will personally say that everything between 50-54 and both factions are welcome and viable. The condition and popularity of the choice should just be known first. ask me about this if you are in doubt.

About me, then I have a lvl 51 twink on Draenor horde e.g. (I am also in the making of one to the ally guild of course).

Great initiative, I have an old 43ish Corporal paladin somewhere that I could bring up and play as ret, I'll pm you sometime this week :)

Great, add my real id and we can talk :)

Is there a specific server or are you doing cross realm? And I guess you're all ally :p

You can do crossrealm I guess, but we really prefer and have people transferring.
You would be a much bigger part of the guild and etc if you would go on our server.

Great, add my real id and we can talk :)

You can do crossrealm I guess, but we really prefer and have people transferring.
You would be a much bigger part of the guild and etc if you would go on our server.
Dat's cool, my main server is Draenor so no biggie :)

But let's say I were to join your guild, which class would you be needing the most (gnome only :D)
Priest, heal/shadow
Wlock
Mage (I really like mages :p)
Monk
Warrior

My preferences would be Monk, mage, priest, wlock, warrior :)

Dat's cool, my main server is Draenor so no biggie :)

But let's say I were to join your guild, which class would you be needing the most (gnome only :D)
Priest, heal/shadow
Wlock
Mage (I really like mages :p)
Monk
Warrior

My preferences would be Monk, mage, priest, wlock, warrior :)

Shadow Priest, Warrior DPS or Monk :)
Mages ain't that viable bcuz of hit.
but you choose! ill write you later, im off

Hey there <Fifty> EU. in the US we have been doing some spell hit testing and its starting to look like Caster DPS with access to the living steel weapon chain could now be very viable, it contains 200 expertise which gives hit for casters so its possible to reach around 40-60% on mages and locks, while priests, shammys and balence druids can get crazy high amount due to spirit. With 40% hit I was only hitting 1/10 times but 60%+ should change that a bit. Also a bit of advice about paladins (some people would say I hate them) but just to warn you, they do not have any abse damage reduction until 64 which is required to be a viable tank, you take a prot pally in there and he will get hit for 5k+ on every attack, as for healers they are ok but nothing compared to priests and druids (im talking about only 1/3 healing). Dps is ok and we ahve seen apllys doing up to 300 dps, which could get increased even more with living steel. Anyway good luck guys, would love to see you guys clearing some AQ10 bosses soonish.

I take it back living steel no longer works sorry guys :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there <Fifty> EU. in the US we have been doing some spell hit testing and its starting to look like Caster DPS with access to the living steel weapon chain could now be very viable, it contains 200 expertise which gives hit for casters so its possible to reach around 40-60% on mages and locks, while priests, shammys and balence druids can get crazy high amount due to spirit. With 40% hit I was only hitting 1/10 times but 60%+ should change that a bit. Also a bit of advice about paladins (some people would say I hate them) but just to warn you, they do not have any abse damage reduction until 64 which is required to be a viable tank, you take a prot pally in there and he will get hit for 5k+ on every attack, as for healers they are ok but nothing compared to priests and druids (im talking about only 1/3 healing). Dps is ok and we ahve seen apllys doing up to 300 dps, which could get increased even more with living steel. Anyway good luck guys, would love to see you guys clearing some AQ10 bosses soonish.

I take it back living steel no longer works sorry guys :(

Yup, new patch destroyed.
Very sad :(

thanks for the post anyway x)

Haha, I love this sort of stuff - nice to think outside of the box.

I wish I had the time to participate but sadly I barely have enough time to get everything done on my 90's and other chars, let alone take on a new project.

One thing, and this might sound a bit daft but bare with me. How about a melee caster? I know it sounds stupid but if they can get a decent 2h and manage to actually hit they would be still doing way more dps than only landing 1 in 20 casts? That way they can still bring the raid buff and still be of some use. For example, I am not sure about scaling but what about Warlock pets? Go into Demonology for max pet damage? Does the pets hit go off spell hit or melee? etc...etc..

P.S. Regarding the Living Steel Weapon Chain that is apparently fixed - has anyone checked about the Pyrium one?

Last edited by a moderator:
They just fixed a bunch of stuff, will be a while before next fix will arrive.

Still recruiting! We are probably 8-10 in level 50, and some of us are soon BiS'ed!

I can join via Live id first right? and eventually get to Draenor @.

Been thinking on this and it annoyed me alot that the 1 Iaccidentallytwink made was on US,

If i could join via Liveid thats something i would really appreciate,

I can join via Live id first right? and eventually get to Draenor @.

Been thinking on this and it annoyed me alot that the 1 Iaccidentallytwink made was on US,

If i could join via Liveid thats something i would really appreciate,

You can. But we really prefer people xferring ofc.
add me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread