Europe's First Level 50 Raiding and PvP Guild - recruiting!

We're now 11 guild members and atleast 2 more coming soon! Some transferring, most rerolling.
Getting bigger every day - I suggest everybody who wants to try out something new to come join us :)

-egmoller

We are 4 rolling on other servers and transferring (2 of them ain't sure) :)
All in all, around 15-17 on this project. Keep coming guys!

Might make a rdruid but I'll think about it. I'm usually too lazy with these projects so definitely not promising anything. But GL with the guild, whether Im making a 50 or not!

I don't mean to offend or call people out but the gnome trinkets are so important for tanking. We've seen every tank without the gnome trinkets die in under a second to trash at one time or another, so that stamina is so important. It also gives 430 attack power every minute for 10 seconds, so it's a huge dps increase as well.

What....

I am interested in this project, currently in the process of leveling and crafting/gaining BiS BoE's for my holy paladin. I have added you stavie on RealID, and will most probably transferring when i have all gear sorted and professions.

Awesome, but I don't think you added me? :)
Have no requests.

Great initiative, I have an old 43ish Corporal paladin somewhere that I could bring up and play as ret, I'll pm you sometime this week :)

Users who are viewing this thread