EU: Who is still active?

Emerald Dawn is the home for twinks on horde side - I've made sure everyone of every rank can invite and Remembered is the alliance home. I can log Dee to invite you if you're ally, just let me know when.

Whats the point?

Apart from it being a level 25 guild and offering massive levelling and play advantages? Duh.

What with it being christmas soon, I don't know how mch spare time people will have. I am certainly available most evenings coming up with the exception of a few (20th, xmas eve and xmas)

[sup]atm it doesn't look like we can get games ... most of our bracket aren't logging frequently. Im still not giving up to revive it [/sup]

[sup]but maybe we just have to wait some time ... would be great if some of you help set up things together with me [/sup]

[sup]bc atm i'm nearly alone trying to get something started
<
[/sup]

I'm still here. Whoever is trying to coordinate this 29 event, add me as friend on here and PM if you ever try again.

Admit it; this bracket is dead.

I invite you all to take a look @ F2P 20 Aerie Peak US. As a Veteran, I'll let you know its TOTALLY worth it and 29s can't even touch the bottom of it. I tried it and 7 months later, I'm still hooked at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Admit it; this bracket is dead.

I invite you all to take a look @ F2P 20 Aerie Peak US. As a Veteran, I'll let you know its TOTALLY worth it and 29s can't even touch the bottom of it. I tried it and 7 months later, I'm still hooked at it.

Indeed, you will never find any twink community like this with alot activity even for EU players. I've never seen a thing like this happen over at EU. Beeing in a twink guild doesn't even come close to what Aerie Peak (Horde) can offer.

Its actually a sign how dead this bracket is. It has been 9 days since the last post has been made...

What just blows my fucking mind Mia is how a long time ago when we were trying to restart the bracket, we both had a good hard go at people who were speaking as you are now. You know what we told them? We told them to shut the fuck up. If they didn't believe in the bracket or quite simply didn't want to play in it anymore... then why the fuck were they posting. So instead of being silent and leaving people to do as they please and attempt to recruit players... you yourself have become the bloody problem! I mean bravo - way to go!

The second people see posts like that... they auto lose interest. Regardless of the validity of the claims... you have absolutely no right to come here telling people how dead the bracket it.

Truly... spectacularly fail.

Dee

Is anyone interested in some Real ID arena wargames during the weekend or whenever ? I believe we need 4 players minimum to get things started and 2 have to be on the same server.

Yeah, this bracket didn't see activity for a long time, but even doing wargames from time to time would be a good place to start.

Peace.

You are right, Dee, and I apologize for it. I know I shouldn't have posted something like this. However, I still do think it will be pretty hard to get games going before MoP. The state of most brackets just isn't appealing (my opinion) to sparkle interest from enough people to get/keep it active.

Again, I apologize. The bracket is actually pretty interesting abilitywise and most people are enjoyable to play with. Greetings and salute.

True some wargames would be great ... sadly most of the active players have paused for a while :(
But I'm still not giving up my 29 twinks !!
I will start a new thread to see how many players are still here and ready to play ... maybe we can do some 2vs2 or 3vs3 wargames!

Users who are viewing this thread