[EU] Cyclone need more 39s

[EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU]

My self i play horde on the battlegroup Cyclone, on Ravencrest.

we're approx. 15-25 active horde 39twinkers on my server, but still we can't get anything else that arenas daily. our guild is called <Panic>

Each sunday we play arena from 2pm-6pm, then at 6pm WsG starts - we always got wsg on sundays from 6pm. (Communication with allaince player on this Battlegroup to setup the bgs each sunday)

But hey, if you're a lvl 39 twink, horde or alliance i suggest moving to our Battlegroup, we got bgs but if more would join we could maybe have bgs more than just the one day sunday a week.

I just ran out of playtime, gotta wait 1 week 'till I got my check so i can start again, but look me up for a chat.

atm. i play 39 druid (Bagdig) but lvling a rogue (Amageddon), but if you can't wait 1 week, the most active member is "Kopnuss" (said to be in top3 best rogue in europe this bracket), again Horde on Ravencrest, look us up for a chat.

We dream of BGs more than once a week, so help us and yourself out for some fun.

Regards

Amageddon

[EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU][EU

< will be coming to Ravencrest, hordeside once I get my shit together. I want to get my AGM before I even think about transferring.

2nd week in november ill have a chance to look at wow again. but i dont think ill be active in cyclone 39s. waiting till sunday for some BGs is not what i am twinking for.

think ill lvl a 29 warry into the 3x bracket on a german server and my 39 druid into the 4x bracket on skullcrusher. wasting 2 chars for a lil xpBG fun seems to be the right way atm.

Kopnuss is without a doubt the most skilled 39. rogue I've seen,

Bansil, made this post to try and get some more players to cyclone, to remove only sunday to several days a week.

But again, it's for no help if 9 horde 39s read this and go "ey ill go there", still leaves out the alliance players. go back 2 weeks, we where 16, 39 twinks online at 2pm for arena and later wsg (myself I had to go because of a football match) but if we get 4-8 more hordies and prolly a bit more alliance players to play active and join Ventrilo planning.

more days a week is more than possible.

sometimes we pop. bgs on wednesdays 6pm-?? aswell, so going well

Bagdig said:
Kopnuss is without a doubt the most skilled 39. rogue I've seen,

Bansil, made this post to try and get some more players to cyclone, to remove only sunday to several days a week.

But again, it's for no help if 9 horde 39s read this and go "ey ill go there", still leaves out the alliance players. go back 2 weeks, we where 16, 39 twinks online at 2pm for arena and later wsg (myself I had to go because of a football match) but if we get 4-8 more hordies and prolly a bit more alliance players to play active and join Ventrilo planning.

more days a week is more than possible.

sometimes we pop. bgs on wednesdays 6pm-?? aswell, so going well

Hey, nice to see a new face :) Not quite sure who your twink is, but either way its good to see some more horde.

How are the WSG games going btw ? By that I mean who is winning em ? :p

Mortox said:
Hey, nice to see a new face :) Not quite sure who your twink is, but either way its good to see some more horde.

How are the WSG games going btw ? By that I mean who is winning em ? :p

my 39 twink is Bagdig (tauren druid - resto) but im lvling my rogue Amageddon (both in <Panic> - forer RE / Mit dem roten halsband) lvling a rogue seing im a basicly getting raped on my druid and it wasnt as fun to play druid as i thought.

Didn't get to go to a wsg yet, jsut finished my druid 3 weeks ago, and my laptop is at the repair guy, and my parrents pc is mostly occupied, but what I've been told it's very equal. Played very tactical *NO graveyard camping* is what is most important.

Our let's say "alliance Rivals" is the alliance guild < Made you Look > (see under Guild recruit) very skilled and nice people

Bagdig said:
my 39 twink is Bagdig (tauren druid - resto) but im lvling my rogue Amageddon (both in <Panic> - forer RE / Mit dem roten halsband) lvling a rogue seing im a basicly getting raped on my druid and it wasnt as fun to play druid as i thought.

Didn't get to go to a wsg yet, jsut finished my druid 3 weeks ago, and my laptop is at the repair guy, and my parrents pc is mostly occupied, but what I've been told it's very equal. Played very tactical *NO graveyard camping* is what is most important.

Our let's say "alliance Rivals" is the alliance guild < Made you Look > (see under Guild recruit) very skilled and nice people

Thank you for your kind words :) And I hope the guys havea good time playing with you :)

I am GM of <Made You Look> by the way :p, however I have some real life things to deal with so I have left the guild in the capable hands of my well trusted and respected officers.

You should check out the 39 private server aswell, they are in the start phase now, but soon, when we get enough people, this will be even better than live realms. Among others they have a working arena system =D

Mortox said:
Thank you for your kind words :) And I hope the guys havea good time playing with you :)

I am GM of <Made You Look> by the way :p, however I have some real life things to deal with so I have left the guild in the capable hands of my well trusted and respected officers.

Got most exp. in twinking 19, but i always wanted a druid so why not 39. Talked with Chubs, and basicly.. the whole survival idea isn't my idea of fun

Alzira said:
You should check out the 39 private server aswell, they are in the start phase now, but soon, when we get enough people, this will be even better than live realms. Among others they have a working arena system =D

I'm truely an idiot with computers etc. so I have no idea how to access a private server, plus isnt private servers where u get 39 auto, and get all best gear auto?

Perfect

This is awesome to see twinks fighting the machine and uniting on a battle group. And $105 of transfer money says thank god its my BG. Havn't paid the piper in 7 months, but after what looks to be a solid effort by the community to hold on to the last pure form of pvp ..... I'm settin aside $30 the next 7-11 I knock over and were gonna do the damn thing once again. Keep it up guys. I'm sure theres a few of people like me who share the same view, and said a few months ago .... "No twinking, No WoW." and bought Sims 3 and gayed it up for the summer. But were watching to see if something real materializes befor we give those bastards our money again. And I think this is it. Can't wait to get involved in one of the groups that are planning and pioneering the new age of twinking.

Keep the dream alive - Kej

Kej & Shakuku said:
This is awesome to see twinks fighting the machine and uniting on a battle group. And $105 of transfer money says thank god its my BG. Havn't paid the piper in 7 months, but after what looks to be a solid effort by the community to hold on to the last pure form of pvp ..... I'm settin aside $30 the next 7-11 I knock over and were gonna do the damn thing once again. Keep it up guys. I'm sure theres a few of people like me who share the same view, and said a few months ago .... "No twinking, No WoW." and bought Sims 3 and gayed it up for the summer. But were watching to see if something real materializes befor we give those bastards our money again. And I think this is it. Can't wait to get involved in one of the groups that are planning and pioneering the new age of twinking.

Keep the dream alive - Kej

then get started again, 39 needs you :)

Is cyclone the best choice for 39s on EU?

My main server is stormrage (on cyclone battlegrp) and got a 34 druid with pvp rank that I'm maybe going to twink up one day.

Atm I have only a lvl 19 twink on al'akir and this will be my first 39 twink...

Also need to find a guide about gear.

Hiidden said:
Is cyclone the best choice for 39s on EU?

My main server is stormrage (on cyclone battlegrp) and got a 34 druid with pvp rank that I'm maybe going to twink up one day.

Atm I have only a lvl 19 twink on al'akir and this will be my first 39 twink...

Also need to find a guide about gear.

Cyclone is the place to be, and it keep getting transfers on both sides, arena as good and we are working togheter on both sides to make wsg a more regulary thing...

and regarding guides, there are some good ones availbe on this side.

Ovation said:
Cyclone is the place to be, and it keep getting transfers on both sides, arena as good and we are working togheter on both sides to make wsg a more regulary thing...

and regarding guides, there are some good ones availbe on this side.

Man. I really miss the guys! But dayumn, my hunter ain't appealing at all at 39 :'(

Is Shadowforge Bush still bets in slot?

Cause I would need some updates on dat huntah to be "good"

Users who are viewing this thread