EU activity?

Hey, I do plan on returning to the game quite soon and was wondering if there currently is any activity at all,? Whats the approximate wait time for the wsg queues now adays?

what about the AB wait times? Heard it's been quite dead lately. [?]

Depens what your expecting Hasted , we still got daily warsongs tho its been variateing lately when they start to pop , useually between 15.00-17.00 or so , que time is 5-15 min > 25-50 min if you're unlucky . AB is dead , havent seen any since the day they got introduced to 19s . the past few days we've been haveing 2 wsgs up so its getting better i guess . and que times in weekends / warsong pops variates as well usueally around 14.00 or so .

Most twinks are still on draenor , however new guilds starting to pop up on diffrent realms , which is good to see for more activity .

-Phonebook

There are also still some problems with queueing to. Some people on some realms are getting faster games then others.

I just hate to see phonebook, for example, having 4 or 5 games while i didnt even get any pop from another server/battlegoup.

Hope theyll fix it in the next patch :)

yeah thats true , blizzard still havent fixed the crossrealm battlegroup ques , players from blackout still get faster pops than those outsite of blackout .

Hasted said:
alright, seems decent enough to reinstall the game

If you think the above is decent enough to reinstall the game, i think somethings wrong with you lolz.

IhazBankz said:
If you think the above is decent enough to reinstall the game, i think somethings wrong with you lolz.

my abstinence from twinking is trying to convince me to go for it (laughing out loud). im trying to maintain it, but just cant help it. I merely want to test it out for atleast a month see how the activity is doing etc.

it doesnt sound all that bad though. the way PB described it makes me realise that it pretty much is the same routine as it was 4 months ago. aint much different.

i should be back ingame within a week and i do intend to swap back ally, so feel pleased! xd catch u on the field

vicak said:
Would be nice to see you back in WSG. Would be even nicer to see you on the ally side :)

this =)

lolten

Just a quick question about the BG merge. The final product, is that supposed to include all Battlgroups? Or just a few? And which battlegroups are currently merged?

Thanks!

-Emeto

Glad to see you coming back!

Anyways, I'm only playing endgame atm (12/12 normal 3/12 hc raid progress) and prefer that rather than 19 cata twinking.

If I'm playing 19 I mostly go to a 3.3.5a private server to be honest...

Users who are viewing this thread