EU activity?

Wonder a thing wich has completly nothing to do with this post.

i was wondering about "Signet of Argas" if i do the quest on alliance and then change to horde will i be able to do the quest again

and if i send my alliance over to Horde will my "Tunic Of westfall" still be there? :O

AntiStealth said:
Wonder a thing wich has completly nothing to do with this post.

i was wondering about "Signet of Argas" if i do the quest on alliance and then change to horde will i be able to do the quest again

and if i send my alliance over to Horde will my "Tunic Of westfall" still be there? :O

I'm not 100% about the Tunic of Westfall but i dont see why you shouldent be able to keep it. The rings is possible to duplicate, i'm 100% scertain of this.

Would be cool to play with you now Hasted, If you remember me, I'm the paladin that first time equipped a pod infront of your eyes! My rogue is named Casility on draenor.

blazed said:
Would be cool to play with you now Hasted, If you remember me, I'm the paladin that first time equipped a pod infront of your eyes! My rogue is named Casility on draenor.

i sure do remember you buddy, glad to see you are still playing ) ill add your rogue, ciao

Users who are viewing this thread