EU EU Activity on the Rise!

idk why seb plays feral for a full 2/3 days but i play it for 1 game and your crying like shit kinda funny

and it wasnt a case of rogues being worse, it was a case of yet again, too many ally rogues qued with seb and smull queing rogues aswell, sick players
Na funny is that you are stupid enough to try to justify your feral dream. Yet again I was in that same game you talking about and we had 2 rogues on horde who turned out to be dogshit vs 3 rogues on ally who are decent. We lost because we had no fc and 2 shit rogues. That was reason enough for you to get salty and queue feral. That shit is funny if you ask me. No matter how you twist it you always will look like a salty emo who cant take losing a bg. I was honestly glad to see you are back because this bracket needs competent players but yea unfortunately it took you 1 week to turn on salty mode :p. But ok it is pointless to argue with you so I quit it

Na funny is that you are stupid enough to try to justify your feral dream. Yet again I was in that same game you talking about and we had 2 rogues on horde who turned out to be dogshit vs 3 rogues on ally who are decent. We lost because we had no fc and 2 shit rogues. That was reason enough for you to get salty and queue feral. That shit is funny if you ask me. No matter how you twist it you always will look like a salty emo who cant take losing a bg. I was honestly glad to see you are back because this bracket needs competent players but yea unfortunately it took you 1 week to turn on salty mode :p. But ok it is pointless to argue with you so I quit it

I q what i want, for better or worse doesnt matter if im salty or not. Current game has 3 ally rogues and a feral, guess i should go play mine :cool:

Cee? Artonk?
Do you even play EU or just make random statements while rage bashing your keyboard?

Artonk was Resto druid whole MOP, Ceec was feral but then he created a new char named Cceecc as boomkin, mate do you even play EU or you are lagging too much to see specs on your computer ?

nice to come home at 12 and see games poppin managed to get 2 in which was sick

nice to come home at 12 and see games poppin managed to get 2 in which was sick

Same, came home was nearly 23:00 and it kept popping until just now, almost 02:00. Reason why it stopped just now is due to server maintenance in 5min.

Same, came home was nearly 23:00 and it kept popping until just now, almost 02:00. Reason why it stopped just now is due to server maintenance in 5min.

I also think the 3 rogue 1 feral + 2 nelf hunter sitting in smeld in ally FR waiting for art to pick flag probly didnt help things :(

I also think the 3 rogue 1 feral + 2 nelf hunter sitting in smeld in ally FR waiting for art to pick flag probly didnt help things :(

Ik, was playing Horde that game. :/

Mvq is the most retarded player I've ever played on the same team.

Mvq is the most moronic player I've ever played on the same team.

I second this notion, mediocre player with arrogant attitude & can't admit misscalls/plays
also unable to take any constructive criticism (insta ignores) but is sure to point out any mistakes you make during the game

Users who are viewing this thread