EU EU Activity on the Rise!

Both me and Reece said we'd queue ferals because alliance NEED TO STOP STACKING HUNTERS AND STOP QUEUEING ROGUES. If they do that there would legit be no problem even Jva asked people to log off but does anyone listen no. The brackets horde is being ' backed up ' by some cancer stormscale guild that Is full of people who have the iq of a dead squirrel meanwhile alliance are spamming premade comps with 5 mans sitting on skype zzzzzzzzzzzz until u fix up these issues it'll be feral queues for days and no one is willing to fix up there just looking for some kinda troll or say lol u speedpotting feral trash take responsibility for ur shit actions and ill happily stop potting and queueing feral.

Both me and Reece said we'd queue ferals because alliance NEED TO STOP STACKING HUNTERS AND STOP QUEUEING ROGUES. If they do that there would legit be no problem even Jva asked people to log off but does anyone listen no. The brackets horde is being ' backed up ' by some cancer stormscale guild that Is full of people who have the iq of a dead squirrel meanwhile alliance are spamming premade comps with 5 mans sitting on skype zzzzzzzzzzzz until u fix up these issues it'll be feral queues for days and no one is willing to fix up there just looking for some kinda troll or say lol u speedpotting feral trash take responsibility for ur shit actions and ill happily stop potting and queueing feral.

tbh you'll only be queueing arena if it goes on at this rate lol

Sad, I resubbed after 6 months break this week because I heard there was decent pops... Now everything seems to go be going tits up with no pops at this time on a Saturday :( Cmon guyz

eh i played 2 games as feral, calm the fuck down and stop the qq maybe now the games didnt pop for a few hours on a weekend they can refresh and when they restart quality can step up.

If you have such a big problem with the teams why don't you just stop playing instead of being a tool?

Popped

that was a cool game, not much horde could do and you dont see us complain about a feral we just get on with it

You actually think playing feral and using speedpots cus' the other faction does it is gonna change anything lol... You are just making more people use it out of frustration and you'll end up with no pops at all.

You actually think playing feral and using speedpots cus' the other faction does it is gonna change anything lol... You are just making more people use it out of frustration and you'll end up with no pops at all.

Pretty much what happened today. I didn't play the early games but we had to push for pops a couple of minutes ago, something that was unheard of the last few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread