Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cruelty

• Misery

• Rampage

• Total voters
IMHO this poll wont really make much of a diff it just looks to me Cyclonians have all got together to vote try boost there numbers or summit (only my opinion) ......... At the end of the day you wanna choose a good BG for your beloved twinks just slog through the BG forums and see how active there twinker Flamage,Banter,Trolling,Nerd Raging and General twinky chatter is ........

Blackout Feels The Luvvvv XxXx

Deadette said:
IMHO this poll wont really make much of a diff it just looks to me Cyclonians have all got together to vote try boost there numbers

Maybe because Cyclone has the players & community to do so? ;o If there are other battlegroups with rival guilds participating in arena and such day in day out then please say, but so far, looks like 39 EU just hasnt evolved elsewhere like it has in Cyclone.

Deadette said:
IMHO this poll wont really make much of a diff it just looks to me Cyclonians have all got together to vote try boost there numbers

I cannot but second what Rezist said, if there is any other BG that can compete with Cyclone today the poll certainly doesn't reflect that. When the topic was day-fresh, then I could understand the quote, but it has been out here for a while and I see 35 voted Cyclone, with 5 voters spread over different battlegroups.

What is the purpose of the poll?

To determine the most active 39 bg I guess, among the users of this forum.

The actual question is "what bg do you think is most active", but as the majority only play on on BG, it's like asking some random dude which country is the best in the world - his own, of course.

This poll fails in it's purpose as Ishh told everyone at the Cyclone forums to come and vote here.

That turned the real question into "who is best at telling his brahs to come here?" thus making the result null and void, as the outcome was determined at the outset.

"But why don't you tell your brahs to come here and vote?"

- It's not my poll, and I couldn't care less.

- It's too late now - it should've been done simultaneously on all BG forums to give an accurate result.

Well, if there would be an active twink community at the other battlegroups, I bet someone would have had the same idea as Ishh and make a thread at the battlegroup forums and tell their fellow twinks to come here and vote.

Deadette said:
IMHO this poll wont really make much of a diff it just looks to me Cyclonians have all got together to vote try boost there numbers or summit (only my opinion)

why did all replys miss out the end part ??????

Nerd Raging Feeling The Luvvvv XxXx

Neratho said:
Well, if there would be an active twink community at the other battlegroups, I bet someone would have had the same idea as Ishh and make a thread at the battlegroup forums and tell their fellow twinks to come here and vote.

Nope cause thats kinda lame lol

Luvvv is in the AIR XxXx

Neratho said:

That would've been the job of Ishh if he were interested in a fair vote, but the premise of the question is flawed - noone can accurately say which BG is the most active, without playing on all 10 BGs.

Consider the following:

All your life, you have only tasted chocholate-flavored icecream.

Then some day, some guy asks you which flavor you like the best; banana, vanilla, liqorice, pistache, chocolate, mocca, whatever.

You can't give an accurate answer, as you don't know how the other flavors taste. You might actually like one of the others better, but you don't know until you've tasted them all.

Now the guy tells you that if your flavor wins, he'll tell everyone how awesome you are.

"Oh!" you think. "That would be pretty sweet!". So, you say chocolate without having sampled the others. Then you tell all your fellow icecream flavor-impaired friends to go and say chocolate too.

The result? A useless poll result.

edit:

In before "ur just jealuse"

I didn't poll to make Cyclone look cool or anything, I simply wan't all the 39's that still want to take part in competitive arenas to be in one place after 3.2.

Cyclone has 2 guilds, at peak times the guilds can have from 10-15 easily (arena can only fit 3 in so thats not so much a point), and, like any community interested in taking the step up from casual twinking, allot of members from the guilds and players in Cyclone have ties with the forums, I've never met a competitive community in this game that would stay completely oblivious to forums of any capacity.

So, either some battlegroup in EU out there has 3 top competitive guilds each with 20 online at peak times that chose to stay off the interbutz, or Cyclone (as the polls are showing) has the most dominant twink force and/or group of twinks that all wan't the same thing.

The pearls cannot compute when answering ice cream related questions, but so far in my life i've come to a conclusion that Ben & Jerry's 'chocolate browny' flavour ice cream is vastly superior to the ever popular 'cookie dough' flavour.

Just to reiterate, i really doubt that many/any of the people that voted for cyc just wan't their battlegroup to look cool.

Lepidosteus said:
That would've been the job of Ishh if he were interested in a fair vote, but the premise of the question is flawed - noone can accurately say which BG is the most active, without playing on all 10 BGs.

Exactly. No "one" person can say which BG is the most active, but so far about 40 people have voted. They decide the outcome of the poll, not just one person.

You can't give an accurate answer, as you don't know how the other flavors taste. You might actually like one of the others better, but you don't know until you've tasted them all.

Replace all the "you"s with "I"s and you have an exact quote of my ex after giving me a bj. That's also why she's my ex.

As far as the "you made a topic in your bg forums" thing goes: Someone from another bg could have done the same, period. I agree with everything Rez said about that. Especially this sentence:
I've never met a competitive community in this game that would stay completely oblivious to forums of any capacity.

People agree with the pearls, white like snow and yet yellow like the sun. Going bed now bb

why didnt that come out in caps -_-

Ishh said:
As far as the "you made a topic in your bg forums" thing goes: Someone from another bg could have done the same, period. I agree with everything Rez said about that.

"Mr. President, according to our latest poll, you have 100% popularity!"

"Uh, how is that possible?"

"We only bothered to poll the guys who voted for you last. We figured that those other guys had to contact us if they want to figure in our polls."

Brilliant dodge bro. I bet all dem other twinks must be ragin' mad not being able to vote for their bg and prove that there is a more active group than cyc. Ragin' mad.

Lepidosteus said:
"Mr. President, according to our latest poll, you have 100% popularity!"

"Uh, how is that possible?"

"We only bothered to poll the guys who voted for you last. We figured that those other guys had to contact us if they want to figure in our polls."

This poll is accessible for anyone registered on Twink Info, not just the guys playing in the Cyclone battlegroup. If you - or any 39 twink in your battlegroup - can't be bothered to link people to this topic by posting about it then that's not my problem. It shows that your bg doesn't "want" this as much as the people in Cyclone do.

Rezist said:
Brilliant dodge bro. I bet all dem other twinks must be ragin' mad not being able to vote for their bg and prove that there is a more active group than cyc. Ragin' mad.

Make more sense, kindly.

Ishh said:
This poll is accessible for anyone registered on Twink Info, not just the guys playing in the Cyclone battlegroup. If you - or any 39 twink in your battlegroup - can't be bothered to link people to this topic by posting about it then that's not my problem. It shows that your bg doesn't "want" this as much as the people in Cyclone do.

Want what? Being featured on some frontpage that's forgotten tomorrow?

I couldn't care less about the poll, as anyone with more than two rocks banging together knows what BG that's currently the most active at 39.

But. If you are unaware as to how to make an objective non-rigged poll, then you have a problem.

I would go so far as to say that if today's youth can't see the flaws in your reasoning, then democracy as a whole has a problem.

Lepidosteus said:
Want what? Being featured on some frontpage that's forgotten tomorrow?

I couldn't care less about the poll, as anyone with more than two rocks banging together knows what BG that's currently the most active at 39.

So you don't care about this poll. O-K. You're just here to tell me Democracy has flaws. I figured that one out on my own long before US citizens reelected Bush.

Ishh said:
So you don't care about this poll. O-K. You're just here to tell me Democracy has flaws. I figured that one out on my own long before US citizens reelected Bush.

Yes, that's totally what I said.

But I see it now.

You made a poll where you wanted Cyclone to win, so you can make a frontpage about your best buddies forever.

That's what you said, right?

Lepidosteus said:
Yes, that's totally what I said.

But I see it now.

You made a poll where you wanted Cyclone to win, so you can make a frontpage about your best buddies forever.

That's what you said, right?

Of course I want Cyclone to win, it's my own battlegroup. That's like asking Obama if he wanted the democrats to win the election. I vote for Cyclone, because I rightfully believe that when people look for an active 39 battlegroup post 3.2, it's Cyclone. If anyone believes their battlegroup is better, I encourage them to vote for it, and they should get others to vote for it as well.

I don't need a poll to blog about my best buddies. I can promote Cyclone on the frontpage without a poll if I want to, I have that freedom. But I do have integrity, and I want to give every battlegroup a fair chance. That's why I made this poll.

Lepidosteus said:

Totaly Agree m8 and tbh all this defencive bable is anoying and sad really since im loosing faith in this site which i luv.

1. it does seem this was only made to boost Clonians libedo or summit and i aint even gonna mention other BGs cause clearly they aint worth mentioning since Cyclone is uber 1337 .... with all the truffling on ive read youz clearly had no intention of other groups being involved if Ishh really wanted a clear idea than mabey *Ishh* should have posted on other BG forums to give others a heads up after all its his poll !!!!

2. for all those ranting on about how prepared Cyclone has been for soooo long HaHaHa read the BG forums i see more activity over others that do as we mostly do that is ....lets just say arange 2v2 3v3 5v5 tournies for ?????? BG its happening all over lads youz aint special :cool:

Hugz Hugz and more Hugz Luv Yas XxX

P.S is the point of polls and forum blah blah like this is for twink benefits for all ???? people will make a choice and whatever happens most of us will follow but me for one will be real carefull of what i read from now on lol

Users who are viewing this thread