EU 39 [Monday BG Nights] 04/04/2011 & 11/04/2011

Can You Play Mondays 20:00 (GMT+1) onwards?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thenet said:
kind of rude to call it a pile of shit just cause you and your dumbass friends havn't got sufficient intelligence to use it :)
Dont blame other for your bugged and non userfriendly website.

elocon said:
Dont blame other for your bugged and non userfriendly website.

Thenet, I told you :) - I agree for non-technical people that just enjoy playing world of warcraft, this site can be slightly confusing the first time you use it.

Intentalo said:
We'll queue as well, about 4-5 people from Gringos Waggon, Horde - Al'akir.

Make people sign up @ queue.bis-twink.net Inten :)

elocon said:
Im the one that got 39 started again on blackout.

All by yourself ye.

Everyone knows who the real dude to call if you want 39 back is. I have fixed it twice now, cba doing it again. Activity is sweet for a few weeks, then people get bored and quit/log again and the bracket dies once more. I am not sure if you can actually breathe life back into 39 once more without the help of some of the ''Golden Oldies''.

Ps, Lock and Resto dudu at 85 is fun.

PPS. I really had a good laugh when some of you saw my main for the first time haha. I told almost all peeps in MYL what my main was and yet when I show you you all cry Ebay or various other things :p Don't you think that after 6 years of playing this game some peeps actually have a main and twinks are a sideline thing to do while we sit on our glad rating till the end of the season(it's fucking boring, trust me).

This is not intended as a troll post, nor is it intended as a ''HAHA FUCK YOU'' post either. I just wanted to let you lot know that I will attend a game or 2 if I am not busy, now that we are on the required ratings.

-Kutty out.

Mortox said:
All by yourself ye.

Everyone knows who the real dude to call if you want 39 back is. I have fixed it twice now, cba doing it again. Activity is sweet for a few weeks, then people get bored and quit/log again and the bracket dies once more. I am not sure if you can actually breathe life back into 39 once more without the help of some of the ''Golden Oldies''.

PPS. I really had a good laugh when some of you saw my main for the first time haha. I told almost all peeps in MYL what my main was and yet when I show you you all cry Ebay or various other things :p Don't you think that after 6 years of playing this game some peeps actually have a main and twinks are a sideline thing to do while we sit on our glad rating till the end of the season(it's fucking boring, trust me).

This is not intended as a troll post, nor is it intended as a ''HAHA FUCK YOU'' post either. I just wanted to let you lot know that I will attend a game or 2 if I am not busy, now that we are on the required ratings.

-Kutty out.
Twice, really? FU, you came when the bracket was active you made a elitist guild that dident help with the activity, nice you got like what, 5 max additionl players when it already was active? Stop trying to steal my throne.

Just saying

elocon said:
Twice, really? FU, you came when the bracket was active you made a elitist guild that dident help with the activity, nice you got like what, 5 max additionl players when it already was active? Stop trying to steal my throne.

Just saying

Luff you tho ;D How's your 85 going man?

Mortox said:
All by yourself ye.

-Kutty out.

now youve peaked my interest. link main plx

Liftwaffe, you have to remember that MYL at their peak were "the most wreckless bunch of arrogant elitist jerks I've ever seen".

Users who are viewing this thread