EU 39 [Monday BG Nights] 04/04/2011 & 11/04/2011

Can You Play Mondays 20:00 (GMT+1) onwards?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nice first wsg pop. but please sunshine and liftwaffe delete your huntards you two guys did more dmg than the whole alliance team :< just ridiculous

Gz guys, i was supposed to be there instead of working, or was it the other way around? couldn't make it this time. Hope we'll have more.

Thanks to you guys, I got my first BG on my favorite twink since 3.2. I did suck a lot though. I'm also still queueing, but doesn't seem like we'll get another pop.

Thanks for those games (i was the feral pussycat). I just logged off because of i think we will get more games tonight. Hope to see you guys next monday!

Gratz on the pops all! Shame I could not be there to experience them, but the perserverance finally paid off.

Hopefully this will be just the start of much increased activity in the bracket for EU. How many games in the end then, just 2?

Hows arena going these days? Could a 2 offensive healer with CC + CC dps team work in a 3v3?

Arena skirmishes are no longer available, so as far as I know: there is no longer arena beside Gurubashi events etc.

Burst dps for some classes is just insane (Feral, Enh and Hunters) and I don't think multiple healers setup would work if you meet those.

Are you still playing Shaitaan? I remember your badass rogue 1 year ago (or a little bit more, I've been out for quite some time^^). We start getting some action again on Draenor =)

Basicly the only intresting in 3v3 whould be double healer dps since otherwise it whould just be a burst like fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread