EU 39 [Monday BG Nights] 04/04/2011 & 11/04/2011

Can You Play Mondays 20:00 (GMT+1) onwards?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry I couldn`t make tonight was busy and now have to work a nightshift ;(

Sounds like there was more than enough horde and just needed more Alliancee, typical as I could have queued two Alliance too ><

Seems like progress made at least and hopefully you can get pops then. I`m working next two weeks unfortunately so I`ll see you in 3 weeks :p

P.S. I strongly recommend you organise a second day each week as well, even now. There maybe people who can never make the Monday and hence will never play. Or only be available on certain days on certain weeks and can bolster numbers (like me and no doubt many others). Also, people may get a little bored waiting a whole week just to get the opportunity, even if not successful. Maybe try a Saturday as well, looking at the voting?

shame no pop, thanks for trying those who did show..

next week lets get games ! spread the word (this one was only decided upon saturday.)

i think we did well and it showed that players still have some real interest in the 39 bracket.

remember sign up on the calendar on Twink Que ( Twink Queue )

add you character and find the event for next monday on caledar,

and when it comes to the night.. sign the que on 'twink-que'

Argh! I was in bed, sick whe whole day. It sucks that we didn't get a pop, but it does look promising that we only lacked one person.

And i vote that we (on draenor) always meet up at Gurubashi arena at mondays to organize some fun events if we dont get any pops.

-Emetophilia

Donniedarkõ, XP-on battlegounds fear since 2010, yo.

You are a part of the reason why people hate twinks.

Donnie is one of the only active 39's. Hes going for his mad title, imo let him. He cant get it any other way because people, me including, have abandoned the bracket. Were all part of why people hate twinks.

buttloads of new alliance since last week (counted 5 I think) .. just that now all hordes' gone missing. :D

There are currently two Hordes on Draenor in queue, not showing on twink queue. So at least 8 Horde is in queue atm

Users who are viewing this thread