EU 39 idea about Restoreing

Would you come back to 39 or make a 39 if it restarted in EU?

• FUCK YEAH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• no.

• Total voters
Guild name:

Remade You Look Better

;) (Initial idea wasn't mine)

- I'm not sure the gear limitations would be wildly accepted, many people like get'n BIS. But we could try to agree on not using specific items in WSG.

With all the interesting changes to the classes coming the next 2 days its gonna be really exiting to see what changes in 39. hunters are getn a huge remap and they might be more balanced now. Maybe the changes will help new specs

If we were allot, like 30 ppl on same server, it could be good to spread out but since were not that many yet, IMO its best if ppl come on same server so we can arrange arena and wsg better. Also helps build the community if were on the same server.

Ps, If I were to fight someone without BOA's I wouldnt have a problem with downgearing

What guild are you talking about? (seffy's name, right?)

I think its worse if we all try stick on same server, just look at 39 cyclone or 49 blackout and look on 39 nightfall as a comparesing.

The gear is to not make it like lvl 80, people should not have to put out loads of gold to be competertive.

yeah

Hard to start out spread. Easier to start on 1 server

Yeah, its a good idea and I could play without the BOA's. But I'm a little skeptical to what others would think about this

- Thers allot of ppl with 39's out there, we need to get them to go back to their 39's. We need to advertise to other brackets. 49 and 19 for instance

Med'an said:
yeah

Hard to start out spread. Easier to start on 1 server

Yeah, its a good idea and I could play without the BOA's. But I'm a little skeptical to what others would think about this
We need to attract players from other bgs, aslong as theres no server boa mail. Some people dont wanna xfre then its better to try to make it fair for them cuase we dont wanna them to stop play.

If we start on 1 server like " all come here" we gonan end up on 1 server, thats for sure, but we want everone in the battlegroup to play 39 not just 1 server. Ofc people gonan creat guilds but we dont want another MYL or JB or RNGg.

elocon said:
We need to attract players from other bgs, aslong as theres no server boa mail. Some people dont wanna xfre then its better to try to make it fair for them cuase we dont wanna them to stop play.

If we start on 1 server like " all come here" we gonan end up on 1 server, thats for sure, but we want everone in the battlegroup to play 39 not just 1 server. Ofc people gonan creat guilds but we dont want another MYL or JB or RNGg.

First we need to know if allot of people would come. Wich I think they would since its by far the best bracket.

You should try to make a poll (I tried but failed) like: Would you come back to 39 or make a 39 if it restarted in EU? Yes/no

BTW, when u read the poll you have to remember that its more people reading then playing. Ok, that sounded better in Norwegian. But look at it this way. If you made a poll and asked a whole school if anyone would want to have sex with you in mid class, you'd get allot of "no" and "maybe", but you'd only need about 15 "FUCK YEAH" to have a really awesome time. Its the same here. Just because many ppl say "no" and "maybe" doesn't mean it wont be fun as long as there's enough. I like a bunch (hard)core players (pref girls) that are active and experienced, but its okay with some that just lay there as well, as long as they want in, are up for it and like whats going on. And if its some new ones that hasn't tried it before, Id be happy to teach them (non undead's). But I'm a rogue, I like to do it a certain way, however I'm flexible (in more then 1 way)

Edit: Undead's are okay

elocon said:
I dont get it. Maybe cuase it 5:10 am here.

well you misspelled the title of the thread so I'm not shocked:D <3

-Shit, its 0520 here, gn

My mage parked since 3.2 and ready to go if thers any 39 vital singns again. I would NOt recommend going on same server. U will get too dependent of the guilds and their influences - what alrd killed 39 on cyclone. Spread it = make it more immune to might-games, personal stuff etc. Spread over realms and queue the bg u like to play. Ok - with the new "blackbox" bg queue system we cant see if theres any games running - so it needs confidence. Anyway im sure ppl like to go back to 39 , whats mho the best overall twinkbracket.

elocon said:
Restoring 39EU.

First off battlegroup: Blackout cuase we need the pop that's there with their 19s here already.

Main Server: No main server, we should try split out somewhat cuase if we just make 1 guild on each side, every1 outside that realm whould be alone.

Gear: Everybody should be equal (about) soo we gotta try this. No boa's, no super mega rare gear (like PoD for example). Also should AGM be ok? Maybe try make some gearsets thats standard already.

For example: Rogue you can choose robe of the lich or 12/12 chest or worse.

And maybe even exclude like Mallet of zf for rogue cuase its not op but rogues are already over normal.

Class: We have to try get people to roll diffrent classes soo we dont end up with like 100 rogues and 10 of all the other classes, ofc people should be able to roll what they want but we still wanna try say; We rather see you roll a class "X" than a rogue cuase we got to many rogues already, and if every1 roll rogue no1 wanna play. (or whatever class that might get overpopulated with).

Object targeting: We really dont wanna have people ganking graveyards or turning things into a zerg fest (unless thats what people wanna). Try be object targeted and work as a team, without making every game srs.

I guess I missed loads of things but hey thats what I made this thread for. Soo please discuss and give surgestions (everything you think of in surgestion/duscuss way)

Haha, i just logged on this morning thinking "im going to make a post about bringing back 39s to EU" (L) you!

Bringing back 39s is an amazing idea, its a bracket which should be played! Only issue i think thats going to be found with what you have said is no BoAs - no matter what people will now want to use BoAs because its much easier to get hit cap + the gear is good itself, often BiS. However, people in non BoAs are hardly at a major disadvantage since its not like looooads of stats more.

Class issue: It wont happen, people will make what they want to make, and i think that freedom needs to be allowed, if there is a class-hitler somewhere dictating what classes not to make etc. then 39 wont be remade.

GY camping: If its exp lock you can assume its a full twink games. Most twinks already are mature enough and serious enough not to run around loling on the GY.

But very good plan! Bring back 39s!!! :)

edit: Im not saying about BoAs because i cant live without, i currently have none on my 39:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terenas&cn=Stunlol

I just think others will want to use them

edit2: In my opinion stay clear of Draenor since there is already 2 twink brackets on there, and addition of another could cause queues at a later stage. Aszune apparently gets lag and alot of gold spam (my mate plays there at 80) and pvp servers would make AGM impossible. Leaving the following

Arathor (recent lag issues)

Azjol-Nerub

Bloodhoof

Dragonblight (recent log in server issue - does not seem pertinent)

Doomhammer

Emerald Dream

From that list i guess you can take out the 2 with recent issues. I checked the rough horde : alliance also, it seems best for alliance is Azjol Nerub (2.7 alliance:1 horde), and im not sure about horde, if somebody has data for best horde out of the above list (excluding the 2 with issues) please post.

edit3: As for guild names, i like <reMade You Look> for alliance probably since MYL was alliance.... and hmm, something similar for horde, i mean, that its a remake type thing or something idk lol :D i quite like <Rewind> as a guild name :)

I do not agree with the gear restrictions, however - This would be amazing, and i'd sure get some going.

And i do not think GY-Camping would be a problem in locked games, tbh.

The positive part of going on Al'akir or Draenor is the influence on the existing twinks there. Many of those twinks has gold and boa's on that server, and maby even they got more then 1 twink and got one they are bored of that already has AGM and could lvl to 39.

Personally I'm keen on Al'Akir since I know some 19's there

Im trying to say we should not setup a server. I still gonna play on draenor, no matter what server everyone else is on (if I get games and some1 to play arena with :p) cuase I got my main there.

Okey, soo not soo good respond on "ban" some gear? BUT do you still think we should balance up, if there's some problem with a "little OP" class?

Supbrah, I agreed with you (even if it not show in the first post), we should not be a class-hitler. But we dont want it to get like 19 with 5 hunters on both sides in wsg, either. In a recuitment post (for the bracket) we can put it like this: Please, try not roll class X cuase we already have to many of them, its for the greater good for the bracket, but if you really only wanna play class X, go for it.

Im saying we should not try creat a "main" guild on both side to start of soo guild names is nothing. Cuase if we only make 2 guild's, it should be a communit guild, that all, yes all can join. Its possitive if we spread out some.

elocon said:
Im trying to say we should not setup a server. I still gonna play on draenor,

I'd also quite like draenor, since i have chars and cash there too :D

Also with the 19 community there too could be good i guess :)

Bump; Was just thinking, only TI pop isent gonna be enought to start the 39 bracket, we have to somehow advertise in battlegroup forums.

elocon said:
Bump; Was just thinking, only TI pop isent gonna be enought to start the 39 bracket, we have to somehow advertise in battlegroup forums.

gogo i cant my account is perma banned on forums :D

Server is not soo important atm...

if we even get it to roll at all is the question, and how?

Users who are viewing this thread