Ego & Boglund's Level 1 Boss Bestiary

For some reason, my internet continues to suck and always tries to make me double post, the filter thing usually catches it, but the thread making, it happens also. Sorry for double post.

Boglund said:
ego r slacking

Lies. Lazy and slacking have different definitions. Finished Driving school today! :D

Zuty said:
Just wanted to say TY to both Bog and Ego. Now I have a new bracket I wish I could play.

~Zuty

We love you too Zuty.

PS - To everyone, I have quit WoW, seeing as I just get dc'd usually nonstop, playing with 1500+ latency, no raiding & dcing because of to many people in a wsg, no fun is left in this game. I also get my license this weekend, I'm semi-addicted to Diablo 2: LoD, IAT is banned from forums also, which makes me sad. Everything is just downhill now. I may come back, but I don't really see it happening.

~Thank you everyone who helped me on my level 1, joined my guild and gave me your company, and overall brought me happiness. I don't see my guild going anywhere though, so feel free to leave and start your own, or just let it fade into the sunset, doesn't matter to me.

Aw. That sucks dude. I wish I was rolling with you when I was still on retail.

But I understand wanting to leave. Best of luck to you and thanks for this guide, I have a little project to work on now that I have this list.

~Zuty

Zuty said:

But I understand wanting to leave. Best of luck to you and thanks for this guide, I have a little project to work on now that I have this list.

~Zuty

dewd ur doin it rong

Zuty said:

~Zuty

Thanks Zuty. I'm hoping to stay a bit active on forums, but there are some ban happy mods that can't take critiscism, so meh. I'll try to keep this guide updated every so often, just not in the mood lately to dig through it to re organize levels & fix some typos or repeat mobs. If you ever need anything, just PM and I'll try to help you the best I can.

ArthurianKnight said:
nah i might say it wrong, i never really knew that word in english. you know the motorcycle that cannot go over 60 per hours and cost only 5 bucks to fill the whole gas tank ! thats what i'm talking about.

my cousin is 14 and got his licenses. here, the minimum age is 14.

and whats even worse is that they dont need any lessons or anything, it costed my cousin like 1000$ for the bike and basically 50$ for the exam and books. thats it and he got it right away.

men i should of started with that when i was young.

moped? (BLAH MSG TO SHORT... well u kno)

Zuty said:
???

~Zuty

Where's my ban Bragh?

Am I asking for one? No, that's hypothetical. I am wondering why IAT got one and I didnt. We ALL troll. We ALL start drama. We ALL piss people off, not just IAT. IAT probably does it most frequently, yes, but what's your logic? We all do it. How often really isnt relevant imo. If you do it, you are guilty. Ban us all, whydontcha?

EU is the place to be;). Nice that you're leaving, for your own sake. gl with life.

I don't think you need to update this for a while. As of now we're the closest of killing a lvl 30 elite and I haven't heard of anyone killing any lvl 20 elites yet besides us. So I don't think people will be lacking mobs to raid:p.

@Stab, Chubs is running a guild I believe. What about bankbeauty or wtf hes called, he had like 3 danguis and I tihnk he was runninga guild as well. But he quit? He hwas hacked at least.

;) anyways someone asked about tactics for sand shark?

Well the thing is that you dont want your tank to be on full hp all the time, dont heal as soon as 1 heal will give him full hp again. In all of my 2 mans I always had Røskmeg at somewhere at 50%. Depends a little on the amount of hp of your tank and the abilities of the mob. When we had over 1k hp 50% was a pretty safe amount of hp. You don't want him to be on much hp so he can use lifeblood as soon as the CD is over, same with FA + I the threat will be smaller as your rogue will be able to do more dmg if you dont spam heal as soon as its useful. Sand Shark is a very interesting mob, much harder than you might think. His 2 extra attack ability is deadly. Me and Røsk wiped a couple of times because of that ability. I had Røsk a little to low and if Sand Shark used that ability at that time + critting, well dead. So he's one of the more hectic mobs I've fought.

I got him to 499 hp with 4 people. 1 shaman, 2 rogues and 1 paladin. Would've made it if Bøgadin was made for tanking + my 30 SP sword was on my mage-.-, ran out of rays etc etc. Was so much errors which shouldn't have occured.

I don't think youll be able to 4 man him in the next patch. Hit rating is way to low. We spent 10min with him, with 52% more hit chance than you will have,

Users who are viewing this thread