Ego & Boglund's Level 1 Boss Bestiary

Boglund said:
Øfc I livæ in nørwåy, dønt yøu knøw mæ?

Ædit: Does it really cost money to learn how to drive in the US? When I was at the American embassy in Oslo 1-2 weeks back they said it's free or something and it's through the school. You bastards over there do everything through the school don't you. You even play sports representing the school

Lol =P

No, this driving school I'm in now cost about $350 T_T. What do you mean by play sports representing your school?

I'm in I'm in High School. You guys start at high school a year before we do. So I'm as old as anyone who's in 2nd grade at high school in the US. Don't remember the name for that grade. Freshman, ???, Junior, Senior amirite?.. Oh Sophomore? Right?

Ego, about the sports. In Norway, if you do any kinds of sports it's not connected with the school at all. Isn't it connected to the school in the US?. The feild is @the school area and you play after school I guess?. At least in Norway sports has nothing to do with school. Besides regular physical education.

Oh and btw, drivers license in Norway costs like 3.500$

EDIT: Oh and I'm not getting back to WoW:p. Even though I do less school work and high school and still get better grades + allowed to use computers at all times during the lessons almost. Gaming Tales of Monkey Island ftw.

Yes your correct Boglund, Freshmen(9th) Sophomore(10th) Junior(11th) Senior(12th).

Sports are both in and out of schools. School Teams & City Teams.

For physical education, you can either play a school sport or you must take 1.5 years of gym.

Uhm wait a sec.. 12th year is the last year? When do you start @ school? Cuz I'm kinda in 11th grade. We start @school when we're 6. If you have a b-day before schoolstart ofc. Im born in Desember so I was 5.

Well thats a tricky question, the standard school system is Grades 1 to 12.

You usually start 1st grade at the age of 5.

However, some parents will put there kids in Kindergarden or Pre-K, at the ages of 3 or 4.

After 12th Grade you have the choice (but aren't forced) to go to college. Most decent careers will require some form of college now a days though.

Depending on which job you want to have as a career will determine the amount of college you need, anywhere from 2 to 7 years.

So you go to school from 5-17 years old? It's 6-19 here. Thanks though. I have to get my ass to America one day, I was there 2 times last summer, didn't sleep, neither did I move from Newark:p. I was going to Mehico;). I was considering going to the states next year for a year, go to school there etc. But I either got cold feet now or I feel that I have too much home which I can't leave.

Not sure how that all works out, but the high school I went to for my junior and senior years had a exchange program, 5 to 20 kids per year from other countrys.

Some of the ones I talked to came from; Germany & Vietnam.

(The girl from Vietnam that I made friends with liked it so much here in the US that she said she was going to try to come back the next 2 years, lol)

Mexico* ;)

Standard 5-17 or 6-18, all depending on your birthday/year you start.

Boglund said:
So you go to school from 5-17 years old? It's 6-19 here. Thanks though. I have to get my ass to America one day, I was there 2 times last summer, didn't sleep, neither did I move from Newark:p. I was going to Mehico;). I was considering going to the states next year for a year, go to school there etc. But I either got cold feet now or I feel that I have too much home which I can't leave.

Come visit Ego! You can play on my satellite internetz <3.

Oh, and $3500 for a license? Or 35.00?....or...3.50?

=P You silly norway peoples

costed me around 400$ for my drivers lessons and about 15$ for my drivers licenses. i mean the drivers licenses and the exam. but i think it now requires the driver lessons from an official school now ! damn was i lucky to have the choice back then.

we can have our licenses at 16 year old by the way !

14 for scouter licenses.

i'm in canada so it might be the same as US.

ArthurianKnight said:
costed me around 400$ for my drivers lessons and about 15$ for my drivers licenses. i mean the drivers licenses and the exam. but i think it now requires the driver lessons from an official school now ! damn was i lucky to have the choice back then.

we can have our licenses at 16 year old by the way !

14 for scouter licenses.

i'm in canada so it might be the same as US.

Scouters license? I assume that's like Drivers Permit, where you drive with a parent or guardian. We have to be 15.5 for that.

Boglund said:
three point five thousand dollars for drivers license.

Holy shit Bog. You can get a new car for less than that here. Are your cars like $100 and license $3500?

Norway is an expensive country. The cars in the US are much cheaper than the cars in Norway. But that is because when you import something to Norway there are so much fees and taxes to pay and of course that increases the cost of the item, since when they sell it they want to earn something:p

EDIT: However they say Norway is the wealthiest country in the world. I assume that's the economy divided on the population.

Ego said:
Scouters license? I assume that's like Drivers Permit, where you drive with a parent or guardian. We have to be 15.5 for that.

nah i might say it wrong, i never really knew that word in english. you know the motorcycle that cannot go over 60 per hours and cost only 5 bucks to fill the whole gas tank ! thats what i'm talking about.

my cousin is 14 and got his licenses. here, the minimum age is 14.

and whats even worse is that they dont need any lessons or anything, it costed my cousin like 1000$ for the bike and basically 50$ for the exam and books. thats it and he got it right away.

men i should of started with that when i was young.

Any help you could give me when it comes to healing & dps'ing as a shaman? I'm not completely finished yet but should have things done tonight. Chubs and myself 2 manned the Sand Shark in Durotar but it was a sloppy first attempt. I'm just looking for any pointers that you can give me on when to start & stop healing.

If this has already been asked, just point me to that thread and I'd be happy to read through it to find my answer. Figured I'd ask you since you seem to be one of the most knowledgeable about this subject.

Just wanted to say TY to both Bog and Ego. Now I have a new bracket I wish I could play.

~Zuty

Users who are viewing this thread