Duo's 250hk Video

spewfeel

Groote Eylandt
So we all know who Duo is, The most infamous player in the 20-24 bracket, known for his relentless gy farming.
Well recently he reached 250hk's on Ironman (not account wide) he asked me if I would make him a video for reaching this milestone, I enjoy making videos so here It is !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
"you know your a beast when you get piled on" hmmm....
being known within a niche section of a video game must be quite uplifting, honestly I would suggest taking vitamin D tablets to replenish your deficiency

"you know your a beast when you get piled on" hmmm....
being known within a niche section of a video game must be quite uplifting, honestly I would suggest taking vitamin D tablets to replenish your deficiency

Ha, this. This video is awful. Just demonstrating his different gear sets? With that awful "we are farmers" in the background. So strange..

haha To you :D and not to me! So I Shall Continue their was better footage of a battleground we did but didn't make it to the Video haha Nice job Spew. I appreciate it!

haha You mean when I have a Two man at 9 in the morning and I have to go to work Bah Everyone afks bitch but you Aeries peak fags afk everytime you see my premade so I would love to see a SS :D Much appreciated!

tbh, when i was running a 3 man with your 5 man in the wsg 2-0 we made a comeback and won 3-2 and right before the third cap you afk'd and then blamed it on your healer saying that if your healer would have been healing yall would have won the game... zzz did you have to go to work that time too?

keep in mind we entered late in the game, my 3 man did and they were already 2-0 with 10 minutes left.

Well I rarely, if ever, see him queue solo. I have no respect for kids that refuse to queue without 3+ people. It's boring and lame.

hey grats, mon! jjindo style

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Jindo\\VO_ZG2_JINDO_MANDOKIR_LEVELS_UP_01.ogg")

Users who are viewing this thread