Duo's 250hk Video

no...Chantale was right... Do i really need you post you afk'ing out of a loss 1 min before game ends when you brought a 5-6 man 24 premade to a pug? (Ghoulshine and I were running 2 mans as rets ;-) )

FhL3KlD.jpg

and then he afk'd

qlmIcTt.jpg

Hail to the lil bitch for his ach and win/loss ratio. He spent far too much time and money farming randoms to not receive a good pat on the back.

hahahah thank you for supporting what I said ;D

no...Chantale was right... Do i really need you post you afk'ing out of a loss 1 min before game ends when you brought a 5-6 man 24 premade to a pug? (Ghoulshine and I were running 2 mans as rets ;-) )

FhL3KlD.jpg

and then he afk'd

qlmIcTt.jpg

Hail to the lil bitch for his ach and win/loss ratio. He spent far too much time and money farming randoms to not receive a good pat on the back.

He just explained that he has to go to work in the morning. What part of that do you not comprehend?

He just explained that he has to go to work in the morning. What part of that do you not comprehend?

Well in my SS...it was 8:06 PM EST.... and leaving JUST before losing with 1 minute left? (He wasn't going to work.)

Well in my SS...it was 8:06 PM EST.... and leaving JUST before losing with 1 minute left? (He wasn't going to work.)

People have to log off for various reasons all the time. Call me unconvinced.

Frankly Spew I find it a bit tasteless to exploit the mentally handicapped for humorous videos like this and you should be ashamed.

I didn't have any group when i went against your Horrid team but fortunately for you my team was worse. I had to leave for x,y,z reason Doesn't even matter. Cause you afk when ever u see me... so me leaving at 1 min sure doesn't beat the 20+ Screen shots I have of you afking before the gates even open. I'm not a Bitch I play the bg and if i have to go I go. I can leave but i try at least. Until the time permits.
Its fun farming you tho Gamma :D

dear god this guy is still a thing? i thought he dropped out a long time ago. meh guess i was wrong

Users who are viewing this thread