Duopaladin meets Swifty IRL - video

Discord

Legend
I was watching Swifty's livestream and realized Duopaladin is somehow in his gamehouse with him... lol.
If anyone wants to watch it's pretty entertaining to see him interact with other people without attempts to GY farm them.
twitch.tv/Swifty
Duopaladin is the one with Swifty's skin color, except he isn't as buff as Swifty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLYbuNVFoOE

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Duopaladin IRL lol

Kinda tempted to unban [MENTION=11084]Thepriesto[/MENTION] so he can tell us all about his weekend :p

This is pretty much an @ Thread but i'll leave it up unless people have a problem with it

Kinda tempted to unban [MENTION=11084]Thepriesto[/MENTION] so he can tell us all about his weekend :p

This is pretty much an @ Thread but i'll leave it up unless people have a problem with it

I'm just lettin' people know that he's there I think it's pretty interesting.
Meant no offense.

Kinda tempted to unban Thepriesto so he can tell us all about his weekend :p

How does this even remotely resemble an @ Thread? It is not directed at anyone in particular.

I'm just lettin' people know that he's there I think it's pretty interesting.
Meant no offense.

It was interesting, thanks for sharing.. For that reason I will leave it unlocked. Keep it troll free and the discussion on topic

edit. 1k poasts ^_^

Still waiting to hear how this can even be mistaken for an @ thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Still waiting to hear how this can even be mistaken for an @ thread.

There is no specific rule in the CoC regarding @ threads, but any thread @ other members will be locked.

This thread will no doubt lead to excessive trolling and a flame fest once the wrong people get in here, but for now I will leave it unlocked. If you have anymore questions feel free to send a PM :)

I was just looking for some clarification in regards to your earlier comment about this being an @ thread, since it is not directed at other members.

I was just looking for some clarification in regards to your earlier comment about this being an @ thread, since it is not directed at other members.

All be it banned, he is still a member who is free to appeal and gain back his access to this forum.

What is a gamehouse?

In the 80's we used to call it a LAN party.

Here in TX we have "authentic" Mexican restaurants on every corner. Sometime even two and three. One of my favorites is Chuy's. I highly recommend them. Their creamy jalapeno sauce is to die for. I bet they may even deliver if you ask really, really nice.

Sweetsidney...

Users who are viewing this thread