Dungeonfinder just got a LOT cooler!

uh fuck me

MBHs36Y.jpg

Only certain ones?

I just got out of a bfa dungeon temple of gold and trolls on my lvl 21 warrior (old 49) and I was getting leather drops instead of plate from bosses lol.

hIdZIeq.jpg

How u guys queue for Shadowlands dungs? It says I need to be lvl 50 to enter.

Turn on Chromie - Shadowlands. Queue for like Sanguine Depths. Sometimes takes a few minutes for it to pop, even if have a party of 5 ahead of time. Also had a party of 3 29s last night and pugged with randoms like a level 59 that dinged 60 in there.

do you have to have a lvl 60 to unlock chromie time now/
i had a lvl 50 on my acc and had chromie time. then i switched from wod time to curren (bfa) and now chromie doesnt offer me the ability to choose any previous expansion.
note that prior to picking current timeline i saw that i was able to pick shadowlands chromie time without ever doing it, and had the quest offered from the ebon blade guys in front of the castle in stormwind.

do you have to have a lvl 60 to unlock chromie time now/
i had a lvl 50 on my acc and had chromie time. then i switched from wod time to curren (bfa) and now chromie doesnt offer me the ability to choose any previous expansion.
note that prior to picking current timeline i saw that i was able to pick shadowlands chromie time without ever doing it, and had the quest offered from the ebon blade guys in front of the castle in stormwind.
This is a worry. Out of interest did u start the quest with the guys in Ebon Blade? Or not.
I feel like phasing is an issue because when u first log in u have Wriathon talk about Dragon Isles, but then u have the High Lord talk about Shadowlands….. I think the phasing is an issue, but really that shouldn’t affect Chromie Time?

Apparently, Chromie time no longer works for several pure F2P accounts.

I haven't connected my WoW toon yet to check this.

This is a worry. Out of interest did u start the quest with the guys in Ebon Blade? Or not.
I feel like phasing is an issue because when u first log in u have Wriathon talk about Dragon Isles, but then u have the High Lord talk about Shadowlands….. I think the phasing is an issue, but really that shouldn’t affect Chromie Time?
i had not accepted the shadowlands intro quest, but did all the Dragon Isle quests.
This isn't me being able to choose Shadowlands, but not being able to access Chromie Time whatsoever.

That's it. And now we are wondering if it's working again or not, since it's no longer the case for some people

Question is "why some people and not everyone"

Wondering if the free weeking that is coming couldn't help some F2Ps to create a high lvl character on their pure f2p account, and then get access to chromie time again once the free weekend is over :thinking:

Chops said in another thread that f2play accounts remain unaffected by the free weekend, just previous subs.

Also the email states that exact wording, "allowing former players to return without a subscription..."

Even if you have access to Shadowlands queue, some of the drops aren't for you specialization as well as most are not disenchant-able. It seems to me most of the blue drops are ilvl 54ish or lower, on a F2P lvl 20, and Shadowland epics seem to be around ilvl 67 max so far. Greens are around ilvl 39.

I am finding the BFA dungeons seem to be better gear averaging ilvl 61 as well as as proc'd a socket or tertiary. Not seen many epics. Some are with higher tertiary like The Underrot - Vial of Animated Blood had +13 Mastery and on use +36 Strength (1m 30s cd) but Razdunk's Big Red Button gave +8 Strength and it's on use was a 2 min Cd approximately 350 fire damage AoE ability.

Also the dungeon finder should be popping more as players with Dragonflight are levelling their Evokers etc.

Users who are viewing this thread