Dressing up my Threads

Discussion in 'General WoW' started by DeLindsay, Jun 22, 2016.

Share This Page

1. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

I want to begin "dressing up" the Threads I create, whether they be Guides or information, to look more like that of something Wowhead, MMO-Champ or Blizz would post just because of my own OCD I guess. What I'm trying to figure out how to do is Link on these Forums WoW Classes including the Class Icon and Color. Right now I just change the Text color to something close enough to what that Class is but this is just a work-around. Can anyone help describe how to do these links?

A recent example of what I'm talking about can be found HERE from MMO-Champ's post a few hours ago. Scroll down about 20% of the page until you see 'Death Knight' (with it's Class Icon before it). I've tried linking the actual Class Icon from Wowhead and all it did was open a new tab to that Wowhead subpage. This is unlike actual Items/Abilities on Wowhead which after linked and you refresh the page it displays the Icon for it and the name of the item with it's Quality color. Thanks.

2. Captain

Captain •ßøbbÿ• ;p

Someone help a homie out! DeLindsay has been helping SO many people out in the twink community I think it's time we give a little back. I wish I could help bud but in not too good with the XpOff tools. Really hope you get Conqs attention, or an admin. Good luck :)

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)