Dreamcast Vs Gurubashi Surf Club

Unbind S key > bind S key to "move backwards" > press S key > throw barrels at all directions till energy is out > roll 2 times > repeat
rofl

I'm curious to see how this one goes as well. It's cool to see so many guilds trying to arrange premades, even considering the inevitable fallout when people take a single premade too seriously. =/

I'm curious to see how this one goes as well. It's cool to see so many guilds trying to arrange premades, even considering the inevitable fallout when people take a single premade too seriously. =/
I doubt flaming/trolling will be a problem evolving around this premade seing as most members of DC are also members or former members of GSC :) At least I see this premade as an opportunity to face your friends in a real premade, that serves the purpose of both expanding the activity in the bracket and an opportunity to test your skill vs. some decent players :)

I doubt flaming/trolling will be a problem evolving around this premade seing as most members of DC are also members or former members of GSC :) At least I see this premade as an opportunity to face your friends in a real premade, that serves the purpose of both expanding the activity in the bracket and an opportunity to test your skill vs. some decent players :)

That definitely sounds like a better way to do it yeah. =)

Yeah this is not a dead serious premade its more of a friendly premade that we wanna test our team with alot of layer we havent really played with and to get other guilds organized in premades and such :)

I prefere not losing, but reason im playing premades is to acctually play a somewhat balanced game, Pug's are boring and often extremely onesided. Premades is a lot more fun to play.

score: 2-0 to GSC.

game 1:
lKWRF13.jpg

Game 2:
CvlwwEQ.jpg

GGs.

Users who are viewing this thread