Dreamcast Vs Gurubashi Surf Club

Yeah it looked exactly as you tell. But, like i've said before, i encourage these kind of premades for the simple fact that it keeps you out of the f2p games.

Don't need to apologise to anyone, just try to improve comunication positioning, also get another rogue(dont want to be disrispectful) but that guy had no clue of what to do and i dont believe it was because lack of comm.

Practice more in wargames and don't be discouraged.

Ps: pug'ing vs f2p's wont make you improve, it will only make you look bad as most 24's pugging vs f2p's look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rogue was a last minute replacement, not great gear and didn't even know who GSC were. Skill wasn't terrible but he wasn't prepared or aware.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The rogue was a last minute replacement, not great gear and didn't even know who GSC were. Skill wasn't terrible but he wasn't prepared or aware.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That's often what you have to do the first couple times you do a premade. But once you get them going, generally network effects start to work in your favor. Just have to be patient with the sub-par subs while you're getting started.

Users who are viewing this thread