Door cracks as it opens..guess who

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ill bite, will swiftly be alliance or horde? Id love to go against/ along with him in bgs

He was good back then cuz he didn't have legions of people who followed him, saying: how great he was - now he has those, and he gets everything on a plate. Like garbage gear gets carried in raids/arena to get capped then make stupid videos.

Sigh - No one can be a king forever.

What's up with all the hate? Did I miss something? This seems kind of cool imo even if Swifty is trash or not. The followers that Swifty got after him give us all the attention we need to make this bracket even bigger.

I think I speak for most of us when I say this, nobody cares about Swifty, but we'd be happy to use him to get some more activity.
Also how you have a pic on your twitch of having Sodapoppin added , lolwhocares

I think I speak for most of us when I say this, nobody cares about Swifty, but we'd be happy to use him to get some more activity.
Also how you have a pic on your twitch of having Sodapoppin added , lolwhocares

please dont feed the 5yr troll, who things hes something. its embarrassing enough as it is watching this threads from a random 24 paladin pop up once in a while.

please dont feed the 5yr troll, who things hes something. its embarrassing enough as it is watching this threads from a random 24 paladin pop up once in a while.

I just think it's too funny, but you're right I shall refrain

/Tickle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 257
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread