Door cracks as it opens..guess who

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone get on the phone to PB and get detox back.

By the end of the month we will have Intel, Gigabyte, Ferrari, and Ben & Jerry's up in here...

Since Scrubs above obviously have problems with people being successful and doing something they love. Stop thinking about my life. Worry about your own horrible lives. Oh wait you can't you have to focus on my awesome one! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...set=a.1235434491294.2038232.1392176962&type=1

Oh and for the Haters. Please no immature kids, just stay away.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=990629264298003

Oh updates tho.
I just hit 400 followers on twitch.
4.6k Likes on facebook
and 520 followers on twitter
Youtube is next Still working on what I wanna add.
Thank you Spewfeel for the support Real Legends Support The Legends.
I have your Video as a Link under my stream. :D guys don't forget to Love me up on Top streamers.
Here's the link
DuoPally official profile @ TopStreamers.com - Twitch Streamers Rankings

Honeybadger You didn't even Phase Swifty.... Get off your high horse. Your Guild is dead and you wasted 2 thousand dollars farming for hotshots and now they are obsolete. I'm so Glad I never Got them. God blessed me with that. It would of been such a let down. But hey Atleast I got the best transmog in the bracket now hehehehe That Dk axe Grandfathered Status Too Amazing.

Is 400 and 500 followers a lot? That does not seem like very much. I think my daugher's blue heeler's stream has more.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

Honeybadger Get off your high horse. you wasted 2 thousand dollars farming for hotshots and now they are obsolete. I'm so Glad I never Got them. God blessed me with that. It would of been such a let down.

You mean similar to the author of the thread that obsessed over hotshots? Tsk tsk.... And just think, that was when you could only do 5 runs an hour. So, 40 runs per day equals 8 hours of gnomer farming.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f40/when-will-duo-get-his-hotshots-52002/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey no thanks for your horrible opinion it is not appreciated, but yeah I've been streaming for 2 weeks and I've gained 200 followers in that time. The struggle is real and you gotta work. Good job not watching any of the videos good to know your immaturity matches your stupidity. /bliss /shakesheadatilliteratemother //laugh

Duo wrecked

Didn't u read I said I was happy I never got them. I never said I didn't farm for them? Wtf are u talking about. I didn't fucking waste 2 thousand real dollars on a in game item. Thank you very much. So what I'm the only one guilty of farming gear I want shut up Sydney uninformed and foolish remarks. Look up logic in a dictionary.

"door cracks as it opens..." thought it was Shrek :(

you think? confirm it

fan boi status achieved..such a try hard

What is to confirm?

What exactly is a "fan boi " You sound like some low intellect rapper. Care to eleborate on how a achieved this" fan boi" status?

While you are at it you can give me an explanation of your use of "try hard". What did I "try hard" to do? I provided a link. A simple search. Not hard at all. Unless you are a low intellect "fan boi ". I can give you instructions on how to use the search option if you like.
The author of this thread made fun of someone getting a piece of gear when he himself was spending hours upon hours himself to get the very same piece of gear. In fact 40 runs per day. That by definition is a hypocrit. Now whether said person ever got this piece of gear from a drop I do not know, I do recall them bragging about having them. Their ego does get the better of them.
/cheers

Hey no thanks for your horrible opinion it is not appreciated, but yeah I've been streaming for 2 weeks and I've gained 200 followers in that time. The struggle is real and you gotta work. Good job not watching any of the videos good to know your immaturity matches your stupidity. /bliss /shakesheadatilliteratemother //laugh

Duo wrecked

Your paladin is out of date along with your ego.

What is to confirm?

What exactly is a "fan boi " You sound like some low intellect rapper. Care to eleborate on how a achieved this" fan boi" status?

While you are at it you can give me an explanation of your use of "try hard". What did I "try hard" to do? I provided a link. A simple search. Not hard at all. Unless you are a low intellect "fan boi ". I can give you instructions on how to use the search option if you like.
The author of this thread made fun of someone getting a piece of gear when he himself was spending hours upon hours himself to get the very same piece of gear. In fact 40 runs per day. That by definition is a hypocrit. Now whether said person ever got this piece of gear from a drop I do not know, I do recall them bragging about having them. Their ego does get the better of them.
/cheers

you're doing it again..lol

What is to confirm?

/cheers

Yeah chill, his arrogance is too strong for us mere mortals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread