Door cracks as it opens..guess who

Status
Not open for further replies.
kekekekekekekekekek

Wait this guy has a picture on his twitch channel of having sodapoppin on his real ID? wow just when I thought this guy could get more retarded

I have a picture with Neilyo

i wish I had one with Laintime when he was playing US :(

cmon everyone fanboys somebody

Took SS and instead added to my HoneyBadger Thread instead of giving back to this thread. last response in this thread. 14k Views & counting.

Made sure it was him, i was tickling and killing. GG regardless.

Attachments

• swifty 28.jpg
    swifty 28.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 298
  • swifty 90.jpg
    swifty 90.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Tickled to Death.jpg
    Tickled to Death.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 273
  • Swifty Nom Nom.png
    Swifty Nom Nom.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 272
Last edited by a moderator:
I got no problems with swifty playing, that means maybe more 29s if some other "big" players do it, which means more bad kids for us to kill, win win? Cause you know they won't take it serious enough to gear up. Gonna be kids worse then f2ps probably lol.

Haha I'll find out if he really did Delete it, but I actually Assume that he transfered it to horde like I asked him. But hey! Maybe he deleted it.. Booohoo. Its all Good. Good to know the trolls are still lurking on their stomachs trying to gravel off me. Just kiss the floor next to my feet you aren't worthy of kissing my feet. Haters gotta hate and Aters gotta ate!

Swifty Didn't Delete his 29 he renamed it to conserve his lvl 100s original name "Swifty" I called him up and he told me he just got Sponsored by Nvidia and he needs to concentrate a little on 100s till he gets geared and he can just mess around again. He's got alot of stuff happening Guys but he will come around. hehe I haven't Been streaming just bought a new monitor!
I am now Sponsored by Noscope! I'll leave a link in my signature so thanks for the support and thanks for the hate! its okay guys take one step at a time!

" come watch me stream so you can see me get vote kicked out of matches BEFORE I can AFK out to preserve my faked ratio"

Sincerely,
Doupaladin,
worst pally 20-29 US-EU

Last edited by a moderator:
lol fun games earlier after we kicked you! I hope that company fresh outta China worth about 50k giving you 25 bucks a year for sponsorship is treatin yeah well man, heck you could buy a couple burger king meals or even a name change damn I'm jelly.

Swifty Didn't Delete his 29 he renamed it to conserve his lvl 100s original name "Swifty" I called him up and he told me he just got Sponsored by Nvidia and he needs to concentrate a little on 100s till he gets geared and he can just mess around again. He's got alot of stuff happening Guys but he will come around. hehe I haven't Been streaming just bought a new monitor!
I am now Sponsored by Noscope! I'll leave a link in my signature so thanks for the support and thanks for the hate! its okay guys take one step at a time!

Gratz Duo on the Sponsor, but is it an actual sponsor or are you an affiliate to them? if so you probably want to make a few you-tube video's reviewing the glasses, maybe set up a web site, but most of all wear them while you stream.

Anyways best of luck, Spew

Didn't realize all I needed to do was lower my quality of games by having f2p players in them to get sponsorships... Why did I bother getting a job lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread