Don't Trust Nyzora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Nolix, I don't care honestly.

@ Turtlemonger, you act as if people love you, I know a bunch of people that hate you and spite you, you also act like you haven't scammed someone in your life when it isn't scamming.

@ Noraan, I offered 1200g, you offered 1300g, I asked you to stop so -WE- could get it cheaper, you hogged it so what was I to do? The same thing, hog it for myself. Instead I just bought something I can use for my friends and others. Not a useless cloak that no one is interested in half the time.

And? That means that you're posting worthless pictures too! So what if someone is spamming /lol at you. I'm not interested just like you aren't interested in my pics.

@ Noraan, I offered 1200g, you offered 1600g, I asked you to stop so -WE- could get it cheaper, you hogged it so what was I to do? The same thing, hog it for myself. Instead I just bought something I can use for my friends and others. Not a useless cloak that no one is interested in half the time.

Again, how did you get it if I was hogging it? That explains so much. (Also fixed the amount.)

Noraan. You said you're helping a level one get an AGM, when in the screenshot, you proved yourself wrong. Your raid-group only had Bhal online on it. Bhal is an 85, not a level one, so you practically admitted to being a douche to us. Thanks for giving us evidence on you. It's highly appreciated.

idgaf what people think of me over the internet

and i am starting to think noran doesnt give a fuck about what you think of him

and a fyi 1600g is such a small amount of gold

To you yes, I don't buy and sell guilds like I play the game, I don't have 100k in stock for whenever I need it, so to me it's a fair amount. And I know he does care because he keeps posting.

Noraan. You said you're helping a level one get an AGM, when in the screenshot, you proved yourself wrong. Your raid-group only had Bhal online on it. Bhal is an 85, not a level one, so you practically admitted to being a douche to us. Thanks for giving us evidence on you. It's highly appreciated.

Armory Elronsus. He's a lvl 1, and he blongs to Bhal.

Nyzora/Vindera isn't an asshole. He is just trying to defend himself against a douche who ninja'd him out of getting a rare item. Vind decided that he'd get the item back, which he did, then he traded it for a Vial of the Sands, to be helpful to others instead of jumping around in a shitty cloak that'd make him greedy for using. And Nor, it's just a cloak. Don't have a hissy-fit.

Nyzora/Vindera isn't an asshole. He is just trying to defend himself against a douche who ninja'd him out of getting a rare item. Vind decided that he'd get the item back, which he did, then he traded it for a Vial of the Sands, to be helpful to others instead of jumping around in a shitty cloak that'd make him greedy for using. And Nor, it's just a cloak. Don't have a hissy-fit.

Again, the whole shadowfang logic again. "Dont have a hissy-fit, it was only a level 19 blue sword!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread