EU Dog List

Why's everyone screaming "you didn't want to play due to racials". We had people leaving to go sell drugs or being a part time hooker e.g. Sami, Sputnicks team didn't dodge at all! But yeah love to see more plebmades again. <3

People are screaming that because that's the reason that was given. Sputnik literally said, and I quote: "Unless you guys go Ally we won't play."

That doesn't make any sense? Why would you stop casual friendly practice wargames due to Racials making it imbalanced?

Your argument is invalid since we were never supposed to play vs Horde.

Your argument is invalid since we were never supposed to play vs Horde.

I fell off my chair reading this.

Even in the case that you wasn't supposed to play vs Horde, YOU were the one who stated that the games were just for fun. But YOU were the one who ended wargames because of ducking Racials which proves that you weren't playing those games for ducking fun, you're just stating that because you got shit on.

You could argue that Racials make it less fun, well guess what?
You can't explain why without saying that it's because it's unfair. And that arguement is invalid because UGGTW went on a 30 winstreak as the ONLY ALLIANCE TEAM.

Mvq looks less like a Muslim and more like the kind of kid to say "some of you guys are alright, don't go to the gulch tomorrow"

And many members still wanted to play, including myself, but some people left.

Even in the case that you wasn't supposed to play vs Horde, YOU were the one who stated that the games were just for fun.

Exactly, and it stopped being fun as soon as we played vs Horde.

I literally just explained why you can't use that arguement.

Holy shit your stupidity triggers me.

The minute you start comparing a full, experienced guild (UGGTW) with the situation at hand, it's not even worth quoting. It's plain retarded. It's like saying Barcelona won the UEFA Champions as 4-4-3 so anyone playing that should win.

It's not even worth arguing with you, you're just stupid.

sputnick the only reason you stopped playing was because of racials and becuase we won whilst playing horde if it was fun surely it would of been a lot better to continue playing and not just stop at the first hurdle and to be honest if we're gonna get into it your positioning was shocking hardbass got a 5 man racial silence is that are fault that you cant even position properly? also you ran 3 druid which all of them are worgen we didnt QQ when you clearly broke the rules and guess what we carried on and still won? because we don't cry at the first hurdle

giphy.gif

The minute you start comparing a full, experienced guild (UGGTW) with the situation at hand, it's not even worth quoting. It's plain moronic. It's like saying Barcelona won the UEFA Champions as 4-4-3 so anyone playing that should win.

It's not even worth arguing with you, you're just stupid.

then don't QQ about racial then if you cant admit that you played it bad? surely playing against them would improve your team/premade as a whole as you will have to play against them in the future?

Argument of the day: UGGTW went undefeated so racials arent unfair o_O

Blows my mind as well, considering we were playing with some people that mostly never played any wargames before.

then don't QQ about racial then if you cant admit that you played it bad?

We could've won and I would still complain about the racials. It's beyond the point in question tho.

Users who are viewing this thread