EU Dog List

since sputnick went on a break shortly after that premade and wanted to pay it off over 10 years or something silly
Ty.

I went on a break 5 months after the premade, if that's shortly for you. And I was obviously playing around when I said I would pay it 1 cent everyday lol.

Need more -Flame-Content!
giphy.gif

Ehh, guess I'm wrong again mmm. Honestly can't keep up with +8 years of tinker stuff anymore, don't play the game as of late either so I apologize if some of the stuff I post is incorrect.

There wasn't any flame intent or such in my posts tho.

Ridwane and sputnick just happen to both be playing again and posting in the same thread, which made me realise I never found out what the outcome of the matter was.

Ehh, guess I'm wrong again mmm. Honestly can't keep up with +8 years of tinker stuff anymore, don't play the game as of late either so I apologize if some of the stuff I post is incorrect.

Ridwane and sputnick just happen to both be playing again and posting in the same thread, which made me realise I never found out what the outcome of the matter was.

PB Confirmed rank 1 flamer of all people I know! And before you get started on the topic "debt", you still owe me a kebab or a double bacon cheese burger before you flee over to the country of swines and cows!

stop being so toxic pb, jeez

PB Confirmed rank 1 flamer of all people I know! And before you get started on the topic "debt", you still owe me a kebab or a double bacon cheese burger before you flee over to the country of swines and cows!

you didnt win, just sayin xd

ofc ill pay you back:))))

Last edited by a moderator:
It proves that Racials aren't the reason a team is losing / Winning.

I never stated that anyone who plays ally should win. Therefor your comparison is ducking useless.

You stated that the games are for practice and for fun. You're saying it's not fun because it's unfair due to Racials. I proved that that arguement is invalid because UGGTW went on a 30 winstreak as ally. Now because you're ducking moronic I'll explain why it proves that your arguement is invalid.

Bob won't play Football with a full team of black people against a full team of white people because it's imbalanced. He thinks it's imbalanced because white people have a statistically higher win ratio. However, he reads an article about this full team of Black people whom just became world champions. Therefor his reason to not wanna play football no longer is valid.

Yet you're still disagreeing which means either A) You're ignorant. B) You're stupid.

Now, I know that you agree with me. Because I know you're not stupid. Which means that you're arrogant, which is completely fine. I'm extremely arrogant myself but I've worked on it the past 4 months and gotten a lot better. You should do that too, and just start with admitting that you messed up.
Seeing as what your saying is relative, hes not stupid/arrogant/ignorant.

You're coming across as arrogant relative to me.

Seeing as what your saying is relative, hes not stupid/arrogant/ignorant.

You're coming across as arrogant relative to me.

Glad to see another familiar face. How you been? :)

Users who are viewing this thread