EU Dog List

Argument of the day: UGGTW went undefeated so racials arent unfair o_O

It proves that Racials aren't the reason a team is losing / Winning.

The minute you start comparing a full, experienced guild (UGGTW) with the situation at hand, it's not even worth quoting. It's plain moronic. It's like saying Barcelona won the UEFA Champions as 4-4-3 so anyone playing that should win.

It's not even worth arguing with you, you're just stupid.

I never stated that anyone who plays ally should win. Therefor your comparison is fucking useless.

You stated that the games are for practice and for fun. You're saying it's not fun because it's unfair due to Racials. I proved that that arguement is invalid because UGGTW went on a 30 winstreak as ally. Now because you're fucking retarded I'll explain why it proves that your arguement is invalid.

Bob won't play Football with a full team of black people against a full team of white people because it's imbalanced. He thinks it's imbalanced because white people have a statistically higher win ratio. However, he reads an article about this full team of Black people whom just became world champions. Therefor his reason to not wanna play football no longer is valid.

Yet you're still disagreeing which means either A) You're ignorant. B) You're stupid.

Now, I know that you agree with me. Because I know you're not stupid. Which means that you're arrogant, which is completely fine. I'm extremely arrogant myself but I've worked on it the past 4 months and gotten a lot better. You should do that too, and just start with admitting that you messed up.

I proved that that argument is invalid because UGGTW went on a 30 win-streak as ally.

I'm not sure if I should applaud you for trying or just frown. Not sure if I'm quoting you again tho, have fun.

''You should do that too, and just start with admitting that you messed up.''''' -MVQ.. not sure if you're trolling :Kappa:ihno

I'm suprised this thread is still up. I am not exactly sure, why this thread was even posted in the first place. It just seem 100% useless. And should really be taken down. Please.

Why the QQ on racials? In proper premades your gonna have to deal with them so you might aswell get practice in. For example if your in a position to get 5 man torrent you should put that down to your own mistakes, not the racial being OP.

You're missing Melakes point. You decided to stop the wargames due to racials yet you are the one to say that the games were casual friendly wargames. That doesn't make any sense? Why would you stop casual friendly practice wargames due to Racials making it imbalanced? That's like stopping wargames because the skill-difference between teams is imbalanced. You would NEVER stop casual ducking wargames due to teams being imbalanced. You play to play not to show you're the better team. That's the ducking point.

It proves that Racials aren't the reason a team is losing / Winning.

I never stated that anyone who plays ally should win. Therefor your comparison is ducking useless.

You stated that the games are for practice and for fun. You're saying it's not fun because it's unfair due to Racials. I proved that that arguement is invalid because UGGTW went on a 30 winstreak as ally. Now because you're ducking moronic I'll explain why it proves that your arguement is invalid.

Bob won't play Football with a full team of black people against a full team of white people because it's imbalanced. He thinks it's imbalanced because white people have a statistically higher win ratio. However, he reads an article about this full team of Black people whom just became world champions. Therefor his reason to not wanna play football no longer is valid.

Yet you're still disagreeing which means either A) You're ignorant. B) You're stupid.

Now, I know that you agree with me. Because I know you're not stupid. Which means that you're arrogant, which is completely fine. I'm extremely arrogant myself but I've worked on it the past 4 months and gotten a lot better. You should do that too, and just start with admitting that you messed up.

Such a long post to prove your point, but all I got out of it was that you seem pretty damn retarded :D

Thread is derailing abit, but I do think BIASEDLY, that the topic is quite interesting.

Let me try my best as a realistic outsider looking in - to UNBIASEDLY explain instead of this once again being a witch hunt.

- Horde have offensive and sometimes versatile racials also being defensive.
- Alliance have defensive racials.

- Horde are better races for middle, and in a bracket with little cc, short cd'd stuns and silences are very affective.
- Alliance are better for map movement and general survivability.

I get where MVP's coming from, I get where Sputnick and friends are coming from.

- Racials - based of a game in mid, are advantageous to horde, yes. So it is unfair and not balanced based of identical compositions.
- But everyone plays the faction horde. It might be an uphill battle -practicing, but probably for the better, atleast it should be something worthy getting used to. Wether you have the racials or not, the opposing team will have them, or atleast this is something you should be accustomed to.

Also alliance aren't THAT bad, they've got their moments to shine too

Those are just my 2 cents

//

The real question is "Are you guys gonna faction change in order to get an easy win ?"

Also if a team get 5 man torrent, it's either your 3 healers are terribly positionned or either your caster stacked your healers leaving the front lane alone without the option of DoTing the opponent team backlane.

As priest i would easily trade my arcane torrent in WSG for a shadowmeld or Human racial, cuz i'm never gonna reach your backlane in order to silence your healers even with BM dead / 2 hunters dead...

If you guys think racials matter just make an horde toon and wargames against another horde team. Then you will notice it's not a 2 mins CD that is broken.

WSG is about strat overall. Arena wise for sure it matter i agree.

btw out of curiosity

since sputnick is playing again does this mean he started paying off his dept to TL from that premade he lost a while back?

As far as I know the debt is paid. Just wondering where that came from.

btw out of curiosity

since sputnick is playing again does this mean he started paying off his dept to TL from that premade he lost a while back?

Already paid, was missing Vianco's part but he gave it to stubs recently. That's why you see Stubs wearing a beautiful transmog and a beautiful Duskbringer.

Oh I see.

Well I was mostly just curious how that whole thing worked out, since sputnick went on a break shortly after that premade and wanted to pay it off over 10 years or something silly.

Ty.

All ppl discussing in here got some sort of a point, can we just put it aside and play some more wargames? I lost all my games this friday but I had a blast of fun, yes horde racials are annoying but yes it's legit and good practice as ppl keep mentioning. I'd love to play some more games very soon. Keep the activity up.

All ppl discussing in here got some sort of a point, can we just put it aside and play some more wargames? I lost all my games this friday but I had a blast of fun, yes horde racials are annoying but yes it's legit and good practice as ppl keep mentioning. I'd love to play some more games very soon. Keep the activity up.

no fred ill rather call people dogshit and wish them diseases

btw out of curiosity

scumbag vianco spent it all and didnt split xd

Users who are viewing this thread