Does anyone know how to get 158ilvl items for 35s?

Are old drops still 158 lvl 35?
08D32677-219B-4699-A196-6671EB94103C.png

Last edited:
seems twinking post wod is just "QUICK! get this clearly unintended bugged gear!" vs "look at gear, consider options, obtain it, swap it around when a new patch comes, enjoy anything removed in a few months/years"

anyways, any armories to view with these items equipped?

As far as we know, there's only 1 Player that got nearly full gear (minus 1 Ring iirc). Any of the rest of us here that tried either got nothing usable or nothing at all due to how short of time from when we figured out how to do it and when it got nerfed.

yea actually looking at what i just posted it seems like i wanna report it (i don't), but nvm then.

so how bout them 39s huh
Im still playing my 39 daily and I don’t have the broken gear, yet I’m still consistently destroying people between levels 45-55

Scaling across the board is super weird, my poorly geared 50 Enny Shaman bursted down a raid-geared Guardian Druid in 9 seconds

Im still playing my 39 daily and I don’t have the broken gear, yet I’m still consistently destroying people between levels 45-55
I wonder what that Chinese player can do in warmode against the best 60s
[doublepost=1609979481,1609978885][/doublepost]
As far as we know, there's only 1 Player that got nearly full gear (minus 1 Ring iirc). Any of the rest of us here that tried either got nothing usable or nothing at all due to how short of time from when we figured out how to do it and when it got nerfed.
There are others in China.. I have seen them

Where do you world pvp if you don't mind me asking? I was under the impression pre-50 world pvp was kinda dead because of all the possible combinations of zones people could be in.

Where do you world pvp if you don't mind me asking? I was under the impression pre-50 world pvp was kinda dead because of all the possible combinations of zones people could be in.
Spires of Arak WM on WoD timeline is pretty good for below 50 players. If you want a good challenge and have a buddy with u would be SL zones with warlock summon

I was under the impression that if you turn on your warmode and if you meet someone of the opposite fraction who has his warmode on too you can attack him regardless of the location.. Has that change now? With scaling (I don't know the mechanics of it) this guy can actually fly straight into the enemy's capital city, his ilvl is about 3 times that of a normal ilvl for lvl35

I was under the impression that if you turn on your warmode and if you meet someone of the opposite fraction who has his warmode on too you can attack him regardless of the location.. Has that change now? With scaling (I don't know the mechanics of it) this guy can actually fly straight into the enemy's capital city, his ilvl is about 3 times that of a normal ilvl for lvl35

What was the point of this? Did I offend you by asking about good pvp locations?

What was the point of this? Did I offend you by asking about good pvp locations?
I am confused.. I am just replying casually.. Or I misinterpret something.. There is no offence :D I don't warmode, was just commenting that player's ilvl, if I have a character that has 3 times the normal player's ilvl, I probably will warmode, I like this kind of advantage, if I am the one having the advantage

Users who are viewing this thread