Do You?????

He is talking about the mass murderer god that wants everybody to die in painful ways as colourfully described in the old testament. Which Frozenwill and Inveja take their morals from.
?????????????????????????????

May I ask where your morals come from? Is it from logic and the understanding of our evolution?

And my surroundings.

?????????????????????????????

The god in the old testament want you to kill everybody that ain't hardcore christian. Frozenwill and Inveja has refrenced the old testament when making posts about gay marriage because they have to since hippie Jesus never said anything about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The god in the old testament want you to kill everybody that ain't hardcore christian. Frozenwill and Inveja has refrenced the old testament when making posts about gay marriage because they have to since hippie Jesus never said anything about them.
wut

???????????????
You're definitely going to be that guy still using the Bible to hate on gays 15 years later when most of the world has legalized same-sex marriage. You and all anti-gays should go live in Africa, where you can all share the same BIGOTED views.

You're definitely going to be that guy still using the Bible to hate on gays 15 years later when most of the world has legalized same-sex marriage. You and all anti-gays should go live in Africa, where you can all share the same BIGOTED views.

I'm guessing you're having trouble coming out? It has nothing to do with religion(for me anyway). The thought of two men playing hide the sausage revolts me.

wot

No I don't. It is the leading cause of AIDS and doesn't affect my life positively.
Kek

And you have no proof to back this up, Us Christians have the Bible for facts and evidence. Nice try tho.
Rank 1 comment
gays only want to be recognized by the government for money reasons.
Greedy bastards
It's fictional to you because you have no faith.
So faith makes fiction into fact?
I don't support it ! Not 1% but I still don't say anything because a person always has his personal opinions .
May I ask why? Just curious, not looking for bashing, just hoping for other arguments than religious stuff
Hey man IDK if ur troll or not, I punched in a few beers now so I have somethin serious to say to ya brah. Once u are a few years down the line you might understand some things. Right now you just seem like you wanna be right but true christians don't care. They understand. They understand they personally believe, and they know others won't agree. And that's fine. They let others live, you know, that phrase, live and let live. I hope you live thru christ but I hope in the future you aren't as assertive about it to others. Take care.
Alcohol makes people wise
I'm guessing you're having trouble coming out? It has nothing to do with religion(for me anyway). The thought of two men playing hide the sausage revolts me.
So because the thought of two men having sex revolts you, gay marriage should be illegal

and I like how Druid and Adal trolled at start but inveja and frozen thought they were serious :3

And I'm a straight female btw

Sorry I don't believe that, I think you're a turd burglar.

Not every straight person is like you. :)

Sadly that is true. To be politically correct they hide there true opinions. I've never seen a hetero male see two guys kissing and say "aw isn't that nice".

So because the thought of two men having sex revolts you, gay marriage should be illegal

Yes. And light beer.

A homosexual relationship can be of value but it can never be as valuable as a relationship based on its true function. A heterosexual relationship is following what we are designed for.
Yes, homosexuality provides companionship but at the end of the day it's not functional for our society. Marriage is an additive which I don't find relevant to discuss. Function is the concerning principle that should be viewed before anything else.

You also support terrorist and think a country should just let terrost fire missiles into its neighborhood.

L2 spell
I get that you are very religious and stuff, but no need to twist my words from a healthy, non-trolling discussion we had in another thread and use it here to derail this thread and my comment.
Ppl no need for this discussion, as there is only one true religion, and ofc it involves a spaghetti monster lol
Flying Spaghetti Monster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Funniest shit ever :p

Hi Yndigo you would like this
Still more plausible than christianity :p
. And light beer.
You truly are a Saint <3
A homosexual relationship can be of value but it can never be as valuable as a relationship based on its true function. A heterosexual relationship is following what we are designed for.
Yes, homosexuality provides companionship but at the end of the day it's not functional for our society. Marriage is an additive which I don't find relevant to discuss. Function is the concerning principle that should be viewed before anything else.
What about the overpopulation, wouldnt gay marriage help counter that?

tbh everything I've read by various philosophers, doesn't mention anything about the sexes, rather the qualities pertaining to the male and female aspects, so as long as the male qualities are present in one man and the female in the other man, the marriage will, in the philosophical understanding, be "holy" as the the two aspects combined, is divine. Etcetc..

tbh everything I've read by various philosophers, doesn't mention anything about the sexes, rather the qualities pertaining to the male and female aspects, so as long as the male qualities are present in one man and the female in the other man, the marriage will, in the philosophical understanding, be "holy" as the the two aspects combined, is divine. Etcetc..
I think he was talking about the reproduction part of a relationship

I get that you are very religious and stuff, but no need to twist my words from a healthy, non-trolling discussion we had in another thread and use it here to derail this thread and my comment.

Still more plausible than christianity :p

You truly are a Saint <3

What about the overpopulation, wouldnt gay marriage help counter that?

Fuck overpopulation, think of all the girls that will be lonely due to gay guys, I like it ;)
'Cept We all know, all girls are born bi-sexual, only some haven't figured it out yet ;)

Users who are viewing this thread