Do you like the Classic lvl 19 bracket?

Do you like the Classic lvl 19 bracket?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Classic pugs are a jump meta. Nobody cares if you dont like it, either get used to it or learn the jumps. The only notable pro for 19s is getting people upset by out jumping them, aside from that there is no real appeal. The game play is unbelievably slow paced and is for the most part rather dull.

TBC should be a tad more interesting hopefully.

If you don't like the jump meta, you won't like pvp in pretty much any bracket in classic.

Even at 60 pvp you will run into people using jumps in pretty much any WSG you play.

Jumping is simply something that has become meta, so as others have said you either adapt and learn the jumps, or you whine in posts like this because you are too shit to perform them.

That being said, i much prefer other expansions such as TBC as people have mentioned. If im not wrong they fixed many of the jumps being used reguarly in classic, so theres only a tiny amount of jumps you'll have to learn compared to now.

Classic is just all about slow gameplay overall, just gotta deal with it or get out.

Everyone claiming that safe spotting/jumps are not exploits, yet you need a certain race to perform them contradicts it.

Constant jumping around completely avoids the whole point of the game. This 'aint Super Mario Bro.'s.

Personally, I much preferred arena's during TBC.. now that was fun.
[doublepost=1590498880,1590496917][/doublepost]
If you don't like the jump meta, you won't like pvp in pretty much any bracket in classic.

Even at 60 pvp you will run into people using jumps in pretty much any WSG you play.

Jumping is simply something that has become meta, so as others have said you either adapt and learn the jumps, or you whine in posts like this because you are too shit to perform them.

That being said, i much prefer other expansions such as TBC as people have mentioned. If im not wrong they fixed many of the jumps being used reguarly in classic, so theres only a tiny amount of jumps you'll have to learn compared to now.

Classic is just all about slow gameplay overall, just gotta deal with it or get out.

Wrong.. I do more 60 pvp than on my 19.. and those people who try it don't live very long. They LoS their own healers, thinking they can survive more than a couple GCD's and get killed. Once in a blue moon, you'll have someone trying to do the jumps.

I enjoy it but as someone who used to know all the jumps but haven't played in a few years, I'm having to relearn them all. I would be fine if most of the jump spots were blocked but either way it is what it is. I don't blame ppl for using them but do think games would be more enjoyable without a lot of them if for no other reason so the games don't last 10 hours when you have 2 teams that can't jump and 2 FCs that can.

Everyone claiming that safe spotting/jumps are not exploits, yet you need a certain race to perform them contradicts it.

Constant jumping around completely avoids the whole point of the game. This 'aint Super Mario Bro.'s.

Personally, I much preferred arena's during TBC.. now that was fun.
[doublepost=1590498880,1590496917][/doublepost]

Wrong.. I do more 60 pvp than on my 19.. and those people who try it don't live very long. They LoS their own healers, thinking they can survive more than a couple GCD's and get killed. Once in a blue moon, you'll have someone trying to do the jumps.

You'll see people complain about top of huts, but theres only one form of cheating, which is alliance tot fence. Everything else is fair game.

You'll see people complain about top of huts, but theres only one form of cheating, which is alliance tot fence. Everything else is fair game.

Horde fence too. The entire WSG map just screams racism tbh

Horde fence is more sexist, Ally fence is racist lol

I originally voted Yes, however due the abundance of Horde premade groups currently, i've changed to No.

I am all up for playing against other competent players, however I must admit, it is becoming boring to constantly see the same guilds and players. That's just my opinion however.

I personally think it comes down to the skill cap and dedication, Horde players just seem to be better players overall.

Horde players just seem to be better players overall.

I agree that it's the case on EU, that at least includes levelers. I keep having lvl 12 who peels for EFC and purge my buffs etc.

but it is no surprise that low lvls know how to play considering the game itself is 15 years old. What is surprising tho is how many who doesn't know how to play and I see lots of them on the alliance side. Don't know if its just noticable when they're in your own team or... it isn't the first time I feel like this, but I get the same feeling when I change faction on retail

If you wish to have a competitive game, leave your 5+ men group and go solo Q. That's it, the secret was revealed.

I only just started playing 19s on classic after not having played wow since start of legion (excluding short flirts with pservers)
I don't have all my gear yet, but I'm finding it rather enjoyable, even in my rusty state.
Except when an FC decides to stall lost games wasting everyone's time, but that has so far only happened once or twice in my ~20 games.
Also having talent points again.. I ran 2 days without having placed my last talent point cus im an idiot lol.

But overall I'm liking it.

I only just started playing 19s on classic after not having played wow since start of legion (excluding short flirts with pservers)
I don't have all my gear yet, but I'm finding it rather enjoyable, even in my rusty state.
Except when an FC decides to stall lost games wasting everyone's time, but that has so far only happened once or twice in my ~20 games.
Also having talent points again.. I ran 2 days without having placed my last talent point cus im an idiot lol.

But overall I'm liking it.
Not sure if the 'when an FC decides to stall lost games wasting everyones time' is aimed at me but yeah I'm pretty sure I stalled a game vs you last night. I've stalled a lot of games and won because of it so I guess that's why I do it occasionally and if you're queueing a 5 man (just assuming as there were 5 Pyrewood Village horde twinks in that bg) into literally just lvlers + me I don't think you should be complaining about me stalling as you should really be able to kill :/.

I'm not trying to waste everyone's time I'm just simply trying to win and also improve as FC so yeah I mean complain about wasted time all you want I'll still play if I think theres even a slight chance of me getting a positive result out of it. Pretty tired of people saying I'm wasting time that's all, you're not the first and you won't be the last i'm sure.

Not sure if the 'when an FC decides to stall lost games wasting everyones time' is aimed at me but yeah I'm pretty sure I stalled a game vs you last night. I've stalled a lot of games and won because of it so I guess that's why I do it occasionally and if you're queueing a 5 man (just assuming as there were 5 Pyrewood Village horde twinks in that bg) into literally just lvlers + me I don't think you should be complaining about me stalling as you should really be able to kill :/.

I'm not trying to waste everyone's time I'm just simply trying to win and also improve as FC so yeah I mean complain about wasted time all you want I'll still play if I think theres even a slight chance of me getting a positive result out of it. Pretty tired of people saying I'm wasting time that's all, you're not the first and you won't be the last i'm sure.

I respect your don't give up mentality, I rly do, but 30+ mins wasted for 19 other ppl is just a snoozefest, especially when everyone knows the game is practically over, and it serves no purpose other than to demotivate everyone and makes sure nobody wants to queue more games for the day/evening.
Especially since rather than chasing most ppl will just def FC dragging games out even further, until eventually someone lands a kill or, as we debated, just afks since it was getting late and ppl have jobs.

In that case yes, you might have won by simply making the game so boring ppl rather log off. But is that rly a win?

I respect your don't give up mentality, I rly do, but 30+ mins wasted for 19 other ppl is just a snoozefest, especially when everyone knows the game is practically over, and it serves no purpose other than to demotivate everyone and makes sure nobody wants to queue more games for the day/evening.
Especially since rather than chasing most ppl will just def FC dragging games out even further, until eventually someone lands a kill or, as we debated, just afks since it was getting late and ppl have jobs.

In that case yes, you might have won by simply making the game so boring ppl rather log off. But is that rly a win?

Few chase, few cuts off, FC dies, end.

If it's a jump issue, learn them.

The people that knows the jumps, chase, those who doesn't should be in a position to cut off. If you're really premading like he says, then that should be absolutely 0 issue. Also if twinks happen to be on your team randomly, simply do it in /i and gg.

If all it takes is 1 person and levellers vs twinks to stall games, then that says a lot.

I don’t mind an FC doing his job by keeping the flag alive as long as possible. He shouldn’t concede it just because the opposing team is too stupid to take him out.

Now, what I don’t like is when both teams are defensive oriented. That’s what I view as a pointless, stalled game. I prefer teams to be aggressive.

Users who are viewing this thread