Disc Priest

its good for recent twink...

Gnomeregan:
Extremely rare Hotshot Pilot´s Gloves, good luck with it.
U miss 2x Charged Gear of Intelect(which is 9intelect each).
Thaalia´s Slippers are optional btw Acidic Walkers.(2intelect vs 3crit)
U already have wrist, gj

Professions: doing engineering means u will have to choose btw alchemy and skinning...
if u do engineering u can get... Spellpower Goggles Xtreme and Parachute Cloak(which is good cuz u can then enchant it with 16+PvP Power).

Enchants:
Enchant Cloak - PvP Power or 70+ armor on loomed cloak.
Enchant Chest - Greater Stats
Enchant Bracer - Healing Power
Enchant Weapon - Spellpower
Enchant Gloves - Healing Power
Enchant Boots - Greater Stamina or Enchant Boots - Lesser Accuracy

Spellpower over Intelect cuz of Inner Fire.

Quests:
Nesingwary's Sash u get it at Northern Stranglethorn.
Seal of Argas and Yorgen´s Boon its the best u can get be4 Gnomeregan rings.

Trinkets, u can get Arena Grand Master or just stay with Looms trinkets to stack intelect.

Sage´s Gloves are optional btw Serpent Gloves.

Overlord's Favor Neck, is Horde Quest.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point idc if you're a 24 healer or not you get a 10/10 for just not rolling a spriest. ty
Not to bash you or anything but i cant say it enough Disc > SP.

About your gear, well spirit is not really needed, you will need double 5int/5sta charged rings and the spellpower build Cripz is letting you know is not the best way to go either. You want your crit to be as high as possible for Divine Aegis so perhaps the satchel belt is best (think there was an intel stamina crit ring on alli too) and if you consider going horde you can get Hu'rala's Slippers - Item - World of Warcraft and Stillwater's Signet - Item - World of Warcraft. Healing is all ready high and that makes 100hp > 4 stats for survival these days, not that 4 stats will make a lot difference. You can also consider to take Silver-Thread Cuffs - Item - World of Warcraft.

About professions; you should really think about getting jc and engi for the toys and the things Cripz mentioned like the para cloak with pvp power.

I think everything is mentioned by now.
Good luck.

Not to bash you or anything but i cant say it enough Disc > SP.

About your gear, well spirit is not really needed, you will need double 5int/5sta charged rings and the spellpower build Cripz is letting you know is not the best way to go either. You want your crit to be as high as possible for Divine Aegis so perhaps the satchel belt is best (think there was an intel stamina crit ring on alli too) and if you consider going horde you can get Hu'rala's Slippers - Item - World of Warcraft and Stillwater's Signet - Item - World of Warcraft. Healing is all ready high and that makes 100hp > 4 stats for survival these days, not that 4 stats will make a lot difference. You can also consider to take Silver-Thread Cuffs - Item - World of Warcraft.

About professions; you should really think about getting jc and engi for the toys and the things Cripz mentioned like the para cloak with pvp power.

I think everything is mentioned by now.
Good luck.

In ally side Yorgen´s Boon

Thaalia's Slippers there one in ally side too.

will add it to Gear guide post.

Much obliged folks. See a few pieces I will get and of course enchants. I'm in the middle of gearing up 4 other twinks so it's a tedious process.

Users who are viewing this thread