Dirtyauction 19 Paladin : The Unseen Footage (MoP) [1080p]

Nice vid Dirtyauction. Great to see some 19 arena action.

Not that you need any help or anything, but minor suggestion for gameplay. Bind Target Party Member 1 to 'A' , Target Party Member 2 to 'D' (or name of party member 1's pet), and Target Self to a comfortable key for faster selection. Could make the difference between life and death in an arena. Also handy to bind Target Arena Enemy 1&2 to scroll wheel up/down. :)

I would recommend against using a and d as targeting binds, I know some people do with great success but those should be used with abilities you will use a lot or for more timing specific abilities like cc.

Speaking strictly from a healers perspective, I've had a lot of success using mouse wheel for targeting friendly players since it allows you to move AND target players for preheals/instant casts heals, etc while also being able to move easier against cc. Mousewheels also scroll quicker than any button press ever could (and is more of a fluid motion scrolling up or down THEN pressing the button vs pressing the button and pressing another one moving the hand) which is especially useful against swaps and such.

then for targeting arena players ideally you would want to use a mouse with a few extra buttons but you can easily get away with alt/shift/control modifiers for 1-3/5.

mousewheel is also perfect for premades (assuming 2/3 other heals) you can have mousewheel assigned to the other healers and fc (I use shift modifier) while still allowing ease in positioning to assure you remain behind the dps but can easily swap as well.

It helps a lot with brain lag. Trust me.

This is assuming of course people use either q/e or a/d to move, but what kind of nonsensical person wouldn't use the beloved wasd? D:

Also caps lock is the perfect bind for judgment... You may accidentally yell a lot though.

I would recommend against using a and d as targeting binds, I know some people do with great success but those should be used with abilities you will use a lot or for more timing specific abilities like cc.

Speaking strictly from a healers perspective, I've had a lot of success using mouse wheel for targeting friendly players since it allows you to move AND target players for preheals/instant casts heals, etc while also being able to move easier against cc. Mousewheels also scroll quicker than any button press ever could (and is more of a fluid motion scrolling up or down THEN pressing the button vs pressing the button and pressing another one moving the hand) which is especially useful against swaps and such.

then for targeting arena players ideally you would want to use a mouse with a few extra buttons but you can easily get away with alt/shift/control modifiers for 1-3/5.

mousewheel is also perfect for premades (assuming 2/3 other heals) you can have mousewheel assigned to the other healers and fc (I use shift modifier) while still allowing ease in positioning to assure you remain behind the dps but can easily swap as well.

It helps a lot with brain lag. Trust me.

This is assuming of course people use either q/e or a/d to move, but what kind of nonsensical person wouldn't use the beloved wasd? D:

Also caps lock is the perfect bind for judgment... You may accidentally yell a lot though.

Numerous r1 glads use A and D for targeting binds, as that's where I got the idea from. For healers it is popular to do the mouse wheel target, but it is preference. If something is more convenient personally, always take personal preference / convenience over suggestions.

I do agree that separating target enemy and target ally to the left and right hand reduces a lot of brain lag.

Also, just a suggestion to everyone reading this, unbind ASD and only use QWE to move, helps a lot and gives you more keys to bind. Plus you stop backpedaling and keyboard turning.

i bind my S to T and F to U

Last edited by a moderator:
Numerous r1 glads use A and D for targeting binds, as that's where I got the idea from. For healers it is popular to do the mouse wheel target, but it is preference. If something is more convenient personally, always take personal preference / convenience over suggestions.

I do agree that separating target enemy and target ally to the left and right hand reduces a lot of brain lag.

Also, just a suggestion to everyone reading this, unbind ASD and only use QWE to move, helps a lot and gives you more keys to bind. Plus you stop backpedaling and keyboard turning.

Why would you need MORE key bindings ... It's level 19 we have like 2 spells

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol "the unseen footage"
wish i could unsee it again

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread