Dirtyauction 19 Paladin : The Unseen Footage (MoP) [1080p]

Dirtyauction

rank 1 holyswordsman
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice vid Dirtyauction. Great to see some 19 arena action.

Not that you need any help or anything, but minor suggestion for gameplay. Bind Target Party Member 1 to 'A' , Target Party Member 2 to 'D' (or name of party member 1's pet), and Target Self to a comfortable key for faster selection. Could make the difference between life and death in an arena. Also handy to bind Target Arena Enemy 1&2 to scroll wheel up/down. :)

pretty good games on priest, 5-4

either way GGs and awesome vid.

Nice vid Dirtyauction. Great to see some 19 arena action.

Not that you need any help or anything, but minor suggestion for gameplay. Bind Target Party Member 1 to 'A' , Target Party Member 2 to 'D' (or name of party member 1's pet), and Target Self to a comfortable key for faster selection. Could make the difference between life and death in an arena. Also handy to bind Target Arena Enemy 1&2 to scroll wheel up/down. :)

DA binds "target nearest friendly player" to caps lock (which is right below tab).
You just have to look close, if you don't see his cursor its because he's actually holding it down.
I'm sure he's alternating between the two depending on what keys he's pressing
DA has very smart bindings; DA #1 .

DA binds "target nearest friendly player" to caps lock (which is right below tab).
You just have to look close, if you don't see his cursor its because he's actually holding it down.
I'm sure he's alternating between the two depending on what keys he's pressing
DA has very smart bindings; DA #1 .

Sorry I just saw him clicking so I assumed he didn't have them

What fps was this recorded at, what project settings did you use and what settings were used for rendering?

The video has pristine quality at 1080p and even below.

Users who are viewing this thread