Difference between 60 twinks and 69 twinks.

Discussion in 'Level 60-69' started by Denardor, Oct 22, 2018.

Share This Page

60 or 69 twink

1. Level 60

26 vote(s)
    56.5%
  2. Level 69

20 vote(s)
    43.5%
  1. Scribbletube

Scribbletube Member

Can't you all just get along?

2. kidney

kidney Veteran

Are you us or eu? I've been qing 69 boomkin and rdruid for 3 weeks US, solo and in groups. I've been out front Org dueling 60s and 69s. I just don't see some huge number of 60s or have even seen a 60 only discord advertised like 99s in legion (who did war games with an active community of 30~ twinks).

69 is master race dunno why that's so upsetting

• Like Like x 1
  3. Laernyth

Laernyth Member Moderator

It is entirely possible that after another stat squish or overhaul like cata that this entire discussion becomes kaput anyway. They could even revert to X4 and X9 BGs again and again, this becomes kaput.

The difference is in morals, clearly. There are those who have been 60 forever, and have sentimental value towards that, and then there are 69s, who did it soley for power.

My hunter has Rok'delar, and I'll never level her. My ancestors are smiling on me, 69s, can you say the same?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. busgaga

busgaga ARP loaded frust DK

My Hunter also have rokdelar and lok staff,

DK warr got almost all weps from zg. And other GF stuffs.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 26, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 26, 2018 ---
    As the majority of bracket is 60 i Will follow THE Rule

Pol playing 69 is just those who wanna bragg and make videos.. of
    Im EU :) never seen any 69s in durotar. Mostly They show Up after they Lost with their 60s. They comeback with 69s and rofl whenever they see Your corpse. This is 100 procent sure.

Our eu horde community has over 120 members atm, alliance got about 60 plus

5. Nickletink

Nickletink New Member

Just curious because I’d like to level a rogue to 60 but is there enough community doing raid content ect so I can gear him out once I get there?

6. Veechard

Veechard Grandfathered

If your rolling a rogue, make sure you have someone who can run you for gem gear. 25 minutes queues for dps classes just to not get loot off boss you need can be depressive.

• Like Like x 2
  7. scarletz

scarletz Veteran

id say 60 is better then 69 you may get more prim stats but the way it works now haste crit ver ect. are better to stack take in to account every time you level you lower ur crit and haste values% just like end game haveing higher secondary stats make ur class feel better stronger less cluncky

8. hom

hom Veteran

This thread is almost a year old now...

Your comment is largely incorrect too. At 60-69 there's a huge gap between the vanilla gear and the TBC gear. Typically everything revolves around the amount of gem slots in items, not so much the secondary stats in this bracket.

However, with that being said, there are still more secondary stat options at 69 then there are at 60.

Nice necro.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)