Difference between 60 twinks and 69 twinks.

60 or 69 twink

• Level 60

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Level 69

Votes: 20 43.5%

• Total voters
Vampiric embrace - OP defensive cooldown from level 65

Huh? Vampiric Embrace
This spell is unlocked at level 28.

I've said it before but I'll say it again.

Choose whatever level you want. But know that the level 60's have a bigger community, history and thicker dicks.

Level 69s have more gems, a smaller community and wear gimped gear that stops scaling at level 60.

You'll get more main stat at level 69. This is minor especially in bgs

Mind linking your armory? Curious what a full strength gear set looks like.

Its Nothing special Gear tbh. Its just bis Gear plus chants.

Either u go full versa or u stay full strength.. No point mixing ur gear with 12 procent versa and like 400 strength.. thats not gnna give u balls.

For People that didnt know, 1 strenght is 1 ATP, 1 agi is flat ATP.

5 versa is Close to 1 strenght..

And also when it comes to dk You wanna maximise and buff ur rof and crusader. Having both procs upp Will boost everything.. landing about 740strenght

Last edited:
All I know so far, is that you lose secondary stat % coz you are scaled in BG. Some people are talking about + scaled primary stat on low levels but idk if its true. Can someone provide me screenshots so I can do the maths?
I am (no joke) curious.

Sorry but you have only your made up maths

Some people are talking about + scaled primary stat on low levels but idk if its true

Dude... go and look for yourself. Queue into a bg at the lower end of the bracket and watch ur stats jump. Then stop accusing people of 'made up maths' when you have 0 clue.

You get 40 mainstat and substats are multiplied by 0.92 (off the top of my head).
How much main stat do you have out of BG? Thanks for info.

All I know so far, is that you lose secondary stat % coz you are scaled in BG. Some people are talking about + scaled primary stat on low levels but idk if its true. Can someone provide me screenshots so I can do the maths?
I am (no joke) curious.
How much main stat do you have out of BG? Thanks for info.

I already gave u math of that. I have 505 ub and i get 545 inside bg
[doublepost=1540385116,1540384859][/doublepost]So My point erlier is.. IF we take this warr with 604 strenght ub outside bg. He has the same instanced as Theres Nothing to scale as hes maxed.

Then we have myself 505 ub outside, inside i have 545.

Then elixirs and food ofc. The gap is not Huge as i Told u erlier..

Its Nothing special Gear tbh. Its just bis Gear plus chants.

Either u go full versa or u stay full strength.. No point mixing ur gear with 12 procent versa and like 400 strength.. thats not gnna give u balls.

For People that didnt know, 1 strenght is 1 ATP, 1 agi is flat ATP.

5 versa is Close to 1 strenght..

And also when it comes to dk You wanna maximise and buff ur rof and crusader. Having both procs upp Will boost everything.. landing about 740strenght
5 verse = 1 strength? I was thinking closer to 2-1. Actually, im not really certain for haste either. I simmed it, but pve is much different than pvp. I’m still interested in seeing your gear though. I think I have most bis items, just wanna see what you’re thinking for the build up.

I think I have most bis items

Yeah you can get better rings. Demon Band x2. Your enchants on legs can be better for attack power.

Landslide is better in bgs as it scales up to 113 in bgs whereas crusader actually becomes weaker in bgs and drops to about 60 strength.

Ring enchants could be better too.

Ur helm is debatable too as the gem rarely procs and the added strength from staltwart helm could be seen as better.

Ramsteins is cheese.

Arguably better bracers are available also.

Im seeing alot of randoms in here claiming theyre good but they dont que lmao

I always think about writing a guide about stat weights and effectively maximising throughput for battlegrounds but I can't help but think everyone on this site should already understand all that.

Aren't we all ex hardcore raiders that employ and understand stat weights, scaling, diminishing returns and EDps like it is second nature?

I always think about writing a guide about stat weights and effectively maximising throughput for battlegrounds but I can't help but think everyone on this site should already understand all that.

Aren't we all ex hardcore raiders that employ and understand stat weights, scaling, diminishing returns and EDps like it is second nature?
No, 95% of these kids saw a video once of a lvl60 and wanted to try it so they made 69s based off of guides they found on the internet and then lose BGs cause theyre bad and call the bracket dead because they stand outside org or in GS trying to duel everyone 20 levels under them. These kids dont need guides man they need to find something they enjoy about this game and play that and find their niche. Not make a class for every single bracket then hopskotch back and forth between throwing games in every bracket they can and spamming duels like its some sort of meta PVP thing to spec specifically to 1v1 one class/spec/playstyle. Then you have these terrible players calling brackets dead because they killed the bracket with their boring playstyle of dueling/rerolling.

Yeah you can get better rings. Demon Band x2. Your enchants on legs can be better for attack power.

Landslide is better in bgs as it scales up to 113 in bgs whereas crusader actually becomes weaker in bgs and drops to about 60 strength.

Ring enchants could be better too.

Ur helm is debatable too as the gem rarely procs and the added strength from staltwart helm could be seen as better.

Ramsteins is cheese.

Arguably better bracers are available also.
I have many pieces of gear, didn’t say I was wearing each piece lol. Didn’t even claim to be wearing anything close to bis atm. I can’t equip bis if I don’t know what that is. The brd bracers, many demon bands (probably 4 lvl 60 ones), ilvl 90 stalwart w/ str gems, most if not all available trinkets and weapons are sitting in my bags or gbank.. enchants will come once I get a better grasp on the stat weights for a 60 fury Warrior in bfa. I miss when you needed xx% hit, xx% crit/haste, then stack the rest as primary stat. But, you’re right on landslide. When I pick this guy back up, I already know that is a must.

Is that why the PvE nerds who care about PvE twinking does those raids with a 5-man roster? Fully geared 70s with a full roster should walk all over those raids.

If people are 5 manning black temple and sunwell this patch at proper level I will be seriously impressed

Im curious about MC and bwl 5 man aswell.

I remember these overlords trash in MC Madele alot of dmg but we seriously got stomped as 5 man even with crazy tank Gear, each fireballs seem to be procentual wich dropped US all to 30 procent each ball..

Never tried any boss yet tho, we were Short om Time.

I Always Loved challenge in pve as i run myself swp Up to muru and also our Guild got ourselfs war Bears from Za

Anyone else attempted full MC, bwl 5 man since bfa prepatch ?

Would be fun ro run these raids like in timed runs or undying with a small amount of ppl. Just to do something else when ally twinks not queuing.

Using bashguuder or other armor penetrate weps could boost THE dmg a bit aswell.. i heard Raid Bosses had like 2 k armor

Last edited:
Is that why the PvE nerds who care about PvE twinking does those raids with a 5-man roster? Fully geared 70s with a full roster should walk all over those raids.
Are you paying attention to the expansions? That was legion. We are not in “battle for Azeroth” widely known as a different expansion then legion. Also with a stat crunch to boot. Short answer to the question at hand as well as answering this useless post, 69 is stronger, 60 is for the nostalgia and vanity. It depends on what you want in your twink, if you want nothing but bgs and arenas go 69, if you want the community and ever aspect of the bracket, go 60. Hope this helps man, it’s all up to you man

community lmao. if you arent doing 3v3 wargames, or even 7v7 wsgs as 60s then there is no more a community than the 69s, who also aren't doing that. make a 69 or get crushed on the boards

community lmao. if you arent doing 3v3 wargames, or even 7v7 wsgs as 60s then there is no more a community than the 69s, who also aren't doing that. make a 69 or get crushed on the boards

There is larger 60 community than 69 however u DO. I have almost farmed 25 k hks since bfa patch. Have met a couple 69s but not in a Long while now.

So where are You all ? 69s are losers. Thats just how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread