Departure Lounge Invitationals

10v10 wargames on Hordeside tonight were a blast. Thanks for organizing teams Ohai Franchi yoube

I only got in the 2nd game. Pugmade setting is fun. We even got past the midfield agribusiness into some O/D setups - a refreshing change of pace from the "premade meta".

Things are heating up as they accumulate btags and people get to know that this is happening several nights a week.

#TwinkCup

Shout out to Donteven, Opana and the Make Your Time OGs for filling out the games to make 10v10 a reality on a tuesday night.

Strong play all around.

Nice to get in some that good again. Its getting a lot easier to make balanced comps the larger the guild gets. Looks like we will be doing this regularly from here on out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta love when you start with the concept of 5v5 and accidentally end up in a 9v9, then fill those last two slots and actually get games going.

On a completely unplanned night none the less. By my calculations horde should have a 40 on 40 AV wargame going nightly by June.

We even got past the midfield agribusiness into some O/D setups - a refreshing change of pace from the "premade meta".

I would just like to point this out.

That happened because that is what the people in the games wanted to play, sure its not the R1 premade strat but its a hell of a lot more fun to play, and those games were all about having fun.

I would just like to point this out.

That happened because that is what the people in the games wanted to play, sure its not the R1 premade strat but its a hell of a lot more fun to play, and those games were all about having fun.
Yea, there was a point where we could have contained but it just discourages the friendly atmosphere we had going. It may have cost us the game but I'm still happy with that decision as it will lead to more games.

Tapatalked from my PACMAN 4.4.4 Note II

If you ever need a Boomkin or R Druid for war games let me know.

Yah working on horde 29s I have a 29 horde spriest :) Just wondering how hard it is to get into them if they are in high demand :)

Well priority for getting in atm is <departure lounge> members and <MYT> members (MYT is a bunch of stand up guys), 29/39/49 og's via Btag then other Btag friends.

There is alot of flex in the priority list tho as the goal is to get as balanced a match up a possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to get in on this, been looking for competitive, non f2p-plagued games in the 29 bracket. I can bring my hunter along and have been considering rolling another 29 if hunter is undesirable.

To anyone interested I need to make this CRYSTAL clear, these games are NOT about epeen waving and drama, its about getting some good hard fought games like we had before the failed to pay invasion.

To anyone interested I need to make this CRYSTAL clear, these games are NOT about epeen waving and drama, its about getting some good hard fought games like we had before the failed to pay invasion.

Like the good old days of 29s long past :)

What are you guys in most need of? Like always short healers or melee or ranged? If specific roles are even a problem.

What are you guys in most need of? Like always short healers or melee or ranged? If specific roles are even a problem.

Eh we always need more healers, but we are also hurting for skilled huntards atm.

However Dom and I have always believed in players rolling what THEY want to play.

Eh we always need more healers, but we are also hurting for skilled huntards atm.

However Dom and I have always believed in players rolling what THEY want to play.

apnea#1877, add me :)

I can bring hunter if you guys need.

Users who are viewing this thread