Departure Lounge Invitationals

Franchi, how can people get in the loop about when there are going down?

Tapatalked from my PACMAN 4.4.4 Note II

/re roll dragonmaw, or get ohai and yoube on B tag. We will start scheduleing these but so far it just happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
/re roll dragonmaw, or get ohai and yoube on B tag.
Are Ohai/yoube aware that they now hold this role? It would be unfortunate to be a few short, but they aren't online to get outsiders in.

I guess my point is that we have gone down the road of having a just few people being that POC during the 2013 revival. I was one of those POCs. It becomes a job. I want to make sure they are OK with that and are making their btags available.

Ideally a few more with good organization skills might step up.

It's nice to see people taking the initiative to get war games going instead of sitting on ti making threads talking about getting activity going possibly maybe one day. Shows what a little btag action can do to coordinate games spontaneously without having to plan out a whole big ordeal that ends up not happening.

Hopefully these games bring a false sense of confidence to players participating and are motivated enough to play in twinkcup... Can't wait to Harvest MYT 15 mins 3-0 in tourny, maybe Departure Lounge will follow suit... Jk washed up 29s 2k8 riperroni

Edit: After looking at SS of games, double spriest....hmm...that's odd... could have sworn that was too op to play against.

Hopefully these games bring a false sense of confidence to players participating and are motivated enough to play in twinkcup... Can't wait to Harvest MYT 15 mins 3-0 in tourny, maybe Departure Lounge will follow suit... Jk washed up 29s 2k8 riperroni
That's exactly the type of speech that makes you so disliked at 29. Edit that post before a moderator does for you.

Edit: After looking at SS of games, double spriest....hmm...that's odd... could have sworn that was too op to play against.

Sorry we talked it over and the consensus was we aren't good enough at DDosing to be contenders in the twink cup.

I was thinking of helping organize some alliance to play in these wargames. You know, maybe mix things up a bit.

I want ally wargames :/

Get 7 100's max out their garrisons build up the most massive stash of 29 boes ever assembled, two spare guilds for transmog and then use it all and spend literally millions of gold funding everything with a pulse and you to can have a guild like <Departure Lounge>

Are Ohai/yoube aware that they now hold this role? It would be unfortunate to be a few short, but they aren't online to get outsiders in.

I guess my point is that we have gone down the road of having a just few people being that POC during the 2013 revival. I was one of those POCs. It becomes a job. I want to make sure they are OK with that and are making their btags available.

Ideally a few more with good organization skills might step up.

I'm fine with being the POC, I'm fine with my btag being out there. I won't be working it like a full time job, I think that Franchi, Yoube, Bitchney, and perhaps yourself should also step in and get some contacts going, I'm not going to be quite as... dedicated to WoW as I was in the past, but I am willing to step up on nights that I'm on and playing.

Additionally, this friday is a new ladder of Diablo III, I'm going to play some HC with RL friends. I won't be on much over the next few days.

The first game was literally a take all who show up situation, and trade players until the teams look good. I didn't consider it until it was too late.

In the next game, I corrected and respecced to disc so we wouldn't double up again. I did all of this without crying like a baby or shouting "Are you kidding me" with a heavy aussie accent. It was a challenge but me and Franchi managed to get games with people who don't act like they are in high school still.

To anyone interested I need to make this CRYSTAL clear, these games are NOT about epeen waving and drama, its about getting some good hard fought games like we had before the failed to pay invasion.

I understand the desire for competitive, high stakes, and pride-filled games; however, the above quote is what the majority of people want. Not the toxic community that competition breeds and that guilds like <Harvest> try to promote.

The first game was literally a take all who show up situation, and trade players until the teams look good. I didn't consider it until it was too late.

In the next game, I corrected and respecced to disc so we wouldn't double up again. I did all of this without crying like a baby or shouting "Are you kidding me" with a heavy aussie accent. It was a challenge but me and Franchi managed to get games with people who don't act like they are in high school still.

Go back to 19s, or enjoy your "Harvest" of scrub pug games, whichever you'd like, but please, shut the fuck up.

I would encourage them to find other, like-minded people to play wargames with. The only thing wrong with what they are doing is that they are applying their philosophy of what the games should be like on everyone else when the vast majority of the bracket doesn't take things nearly as serious as they do. If they can find enough players of their preferred skill-level and attitude to play games without the system falling apart, then more power to them.

Do you defy the order of Bracketmaster Lord Kunz? Savior and Cleanser of the Bracket? Hold your tongue before i mount it on my wall in order of the Lord, your defiance to his royalty is sickening. As before, Looking forward to the Harvest of MYT... Bring your friends to the cup

We're not really living in defiance. The truth is, your people and your leader hold no power or sway over the masses. We're having fun and enjoying the life that a helpful and positive community brings while you continue to poke and prod the community to fight back against you. The community may eventually grow to a point where this trash-talking and competitive nature to the games is viable again, but realistically, <Departure Lounge> seems to be making great strides in creating a community with efforts that at first I may have deemed questionable myself. They seem to produce some real results while your side seems to contribute little to promote a community.

kamemodmehaaaD
Thanks for the mature thread everyone.
Glad we could manage those wargames without calling someone a lousy cunt.

There's gonna be a 3-0 when we play alright

They're enjoyable because we don't have to deal with no-lifer 19's and their shitty dramatic personalities.

So what's the word Franchi/Nastay? Are you interested in doing horde vs alliance wargames?
I am not a POC for these games as I don't have the guild chat line of communication with DPL members. I can can play Alliance if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread