US Dear District Nineteen

Im all for competition. I'd love to see newer players improve. I'll gladly play alongside d19 or any 19 team in future games. I'd especially love to send you to the gy @Zatox

Based on past experiences with you, that won't be happening any time soon. But keep practicing little homie. Maybe one day, but I won't hold my breath.

Based on past experiences with you, that won't be happening any time soon. But keep practicing little homie. Maybe one day, but I won't hold my breath.
We have no "past" experiences, if you get the opportunity to be in the same wsg as me you will be tested.

We have no "past" experiences, if you get the opportunity to be in the same wsg as me you will be tested.

So that vet premade where you chose to not help your team and farm people sitting out because of disconnects on the other side of the map didn't happen? Ok

So that vet premade where you chose to not help your team and farm people sitting out because of disconnects on the other side of the map didn't happen? Ok
I was in that match for a whopping 3 minutes and I did all that could be done. At one point I was holding off half the horde team by the hut by myself, and then I pushed them off and made my way to horde gy, with zero assistance. I think that says enough and I won't be repeating myself anymore. I will however be ready to fight you and anyone, when I get the call.

I was in that match for a whopping 3 minutes and I did all that could be done. At one point I was holding off half the horde team by the hut by myself, and then I pushed them off and made my way to horde gy, with zero assistance. I think that says enough and I won't be repeating myself anymore. I will however be ready to fight you and anyone, when I get the call.

The amount of times you typed "I" is alarming indeed

You're genuinely delusional. Let's ask others if that's what happened or not. @Burg @SharkShark @Zayle @Lil @Srs

Im all for competition. I'd love to see newer players improve. I'll gladly play alongside d19 or any 19 team in future games. I'd especially love to send you to the gy @Zatox
' id love to see newer players improve ' lold , i dont think a baddie like you can tell the difference. Also why u still here i dont get it

Go watch TC, go try and mirror what happened in those games, learn. Premade inhouse if the bracket is big enough, weed out the weak players. Test shit, find meta, increase synergy, become better, give us something that isn't a waste of time. Make the bracket competitive.
I have been watching each TC the past few years now. Like I said I'm not a new twink, only new to xpoff. Never felt the need to get on xpoff until legion hit and all the good tinks quit. I will have a great team out there with me tomorrow. It's just not people that have gone all the way in the TC.

@Voc

You're getting the call bud. Make the date and time again. Just make sure you show up to get that ass whooping this time. I'll be making sure @Zatox is there to join in on the fun.

I love the fact that this thread was created just because Zatox got upset from things not being how he wanted them done.

I'm getting exactly what I want out of this thread. I hardly play this shit game anymore, I'm just here for the laughs at your shitty guilds expense. Thanks for the bump shitbox

I'm getting exactly what I want out of this thread. I hardly play this shit game anymore, I'm just here for the laughs at your shitty guilds expense. Thanks for the bump shitbox
Compared to the guilds around atm were definitely one of the best. Thanks for thinking about us though! Always good to see D19 is on someone's mind!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread