CUSTOM FORUM SIGNATURES by DTHPWN

Let me know what you think!
Wow! You're talented! That looks great, I like it! :)
Or would like if I wasn't capped. >_>

Win?

mtU2SsO.png

Sorry I couldn't really do the second one, it would take too long :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha...I just noticed that it almost looks like there is a faint alliance lion head in the middle. That was not intentional, but I can add a more prominent one if you want.

Yo DTHPWN.
Sick work - you're really good.

Here's my request if you're still doing signatures! ;D

Armory: Svumpukkel @ Al'Akir - Community - World of Warcraft
Text: Svumpukkel - #1 Chicken slayer EU
Color scheme: Nature scheme. Think that a few trees/flowers/some vegetation of some kind could look cool, and some blood spatter from the chicken and maybe even a sun or some clouds in the sky :)
Font: Bummer (Bummer Font - 1001 Free Fonts)
Pose: The pose is called "slam" in the 3d model viewer on wowhead.com
Gear: The same as in Armory
Additional: Could you make me slam a chicken? Or maybe just put a skewered chicken on my axe with a lil' blood dripping? ;D

My fetich for chickens comes from this vid i made :p
CHICKEN ASPLODE - YouTube
Thanks alot!

Hey man, do you make sigs with multiple characters?

Like Mialo said, I don't want to get too bogged down with multi-toon signatures, but send me the info in a PM and I will consider it once all of the single toon sigs are done!

Haha...I just noticed that it almost looks like there is a faint alliance lion head in the middle. That was not intentional, but I can add a more prominent one if you want.

Thats is cool, I'm fine with how it is, I'm sure you have other work to do. Although it does look like I have a vag on my face...

Edit: can i get brief instructions on how to put it in my sig? it's being difficult possibly because I'm on an iMac

Thats is cool, I'm fine with how it is, I'm sure you have other work to do. Although it does look like I have a vag on my face...

Edit: can i get brief instructions on how to put it in my sig? it's being difficult possibly because I'm on an iMac
Its no different on Mac than on Windows. Upload the image on a hosting site. Then just add the image in your signature just like you add one in a forumpost.

You should be able to find the link to the image (windows users would right-click>open image in new tab, not sure about Mac). They are hosted on my Imgur account @ dthpwn.imgur.com/all if you want to just grab the link from there or download it. Hope this helps!

PS - then you go to your account page and click "Edit Signature" on the left side. Put this in the text box (without the spaces):

[ IMG ]your.image.link/here.png[ /IMG ]

Then save it and you are done!

Users who are viewing this thread