CUSTOM FORUM SIGNATURES by DTHPWN

Armory: ChaseQT
Text: none im bad at thinking
Color Scheme: purple and blue and white
Font: a custom text i made a while back
View attachment 1434
Pose: /flex but when the arms are down if that makes sense and in the background me in bear form doing the bear hug animation and make the bear kinda faded out
Gear Set: use what i have now but with Lasting Feralheart Spaulders Goggles and GSOJ
Additional Info: White border like the one in yours

Attachments

• chasee-custom-text.jpg
    chasee-custom-text.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 258
Hey DTHPWN,

You have already done a signiture for me and i love it thanks, but i have one more request, would it be possiple for you to do a Avatar one for me using the same things as in the signiture bar just being in normal stance please. I will be extremly grateful if you are able to do this, if not, don't worry about it i can live with now avatar :)

Thanks a bunch, Oramais

If you are still doing these and have time I would love to get one done!

Armory Link: Oldspike @ Mok'Nathal http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moknathal/Oldspike/simple
Text: Trolls be Flippin' out Mon!
Color Scheme: Rainbow
Font: MV Boli
Pose: When he is /dance ing , right when he does his leg kick and his leg is in mid air.
Gear Set: Current gear from Armory Link
Additional Info: What I am thinking is that I have something like a bunch of Silverleafs floating in the background, so its kinda like a hippie smoker background with the raindbow modifying the overall scene. If possible I would like to have the base of the scene be the one from the troll log in screen (the one of Sen'jin Village)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, im interested in a New Signature Pic!

Armory Link: Henker @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft

Text: Henker the Rōnin

Color/Design Scheme: Black, White, Dark style, must fit for undead! Maybe some Blood on it^^

Font: Take a Asian Style font or whatever you think looks nice and fits!

Pose: Mutilate or Backstab if possible (in combat)

Gear Set: Bloodfang Set

Additional Info: Just be creative, i know you make something very cool!

Thank you very much i appreciate this very much!

Cheers and have a nice day

Hey man, when you get the chance I know exactly what I'd want for a siggy. I hope you like a challenge.

Armory: Izac @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft
Text: Izac
Color Scheme: WSG terrain colors/structures (just enough to know that it's in WSG), doesn't have to look realistic.
Font: red, default WoW nameplate font as if I was a hostile (just "Izac" above my head)
Pose: debating between two options.
a) "Jab Attack" pose with Riverpaw Mystic Staff - Item - World of Warcraft
bestmogever_zps654578ea.png

Like that ^ except facing forward (and with my current hairstyle/color at my armory link, not the one in the image above)
(see below for details) OR...

b) just normal Dominate Mind casting animation with my Riverpaw Mystic Staff - Item - World of Warcraft sheathed on my back.

Whichever pose you think is more awesome or just easier/possible to do.

Gear Set: armory mog
Additional Info:Me in my current mog, carrying the alliance flag on my back, with either my Dominate Mind casting pose or my staff-jab pose and a purpley aura on the staff (either pose should include the Dominate Mind casting bar underneath me, as if I'm casting Dominate Mind at someone directly in front of me with me facing directly forward at whoever is looking at my siggy).

Then I want a few indistinct alliance figures behind me running in the opposite direction of me with the Psychic Scream skull above their heads as if I had just cast it. My name should be in red above me as if I was a hostile (default WoW nameplate font),

CAN YOU DO THIS? B)

NaPLF8F.png

I feel like this is a bit boring...I may rework it with my own twist if you don't like it. If you are OK with it, I will just move on :p (Suggestion: give me some text to add to the left side)

NaPLF8F.png

I feel like this is a bit boring...I may rework it with my own twist if you don't like it. If you are OK with it, I will just move on :p (Suggestion: give me some text to add to the left side)
I actually like that one :)

Armory link: Yeko @ Mazrigos - Community - World of Warcraft

Text: ''Yeko'' with ''Mazrigos EU'' under it :)

Color/Design scheme: Red orange and yellow.

Font: Airstrip four

Pose: Attack

Gear: My current transmogg will do fine! :)

I know i didnt give alot of info, so i hope you like improvising :) Also, id just like to say that the ones youve made this far are really cool! :)

hey there i was also intrested in a custom signature :D

armory link : Vnuz @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft

color/design scheme : red and white and include a water elemental :)

font: i like letter that look likethe numbers on a electric clock prefered text" vnuz the love fool" and also include "Aggramar EU FTW!" if possible

pose : casting frostbolt pose

gear set : my current red mog with grand staff of jordan

additional info : my paypal is current out of cash but when i reload it i will donate a bit to you just remind me in pm next week (no more cash big spender ;) )

- thanks in advance and no rush im a patient guy, curious to see the result thou

xxxx

edit: without cloak btw ! allmost forgot :)

NaPLF8F.png

Wow man thanks so much! this is exact1y what I wanted, awesome

Rea11y appreciate this

Wou1d've thanked you sooner but my "e1" button is broken so I'm having to use the number one instead, rof1 - no, I'm not kidding

I was wondering if you have a copy of JUST the picture of my toon and any text or effects you saved with it, WITHOUT the background? Not sure how photoshop works but it wou1d be rea11y coo1 to have a copy of that for future use, if you have it saved

Wow man thanks so much! this is exact1y what I wanted, awesome

Rea11y appreciate this

Wou1d've thanked you sooner but my "e1" button is broken so I'm having to use the number one instead, rof1 - no, I'm not kidding

I was wondering if you have a copy of JUST the picture of my toon and any text or effects you saved with it, WITHOUT the background? Not sure how photoshop works but it wou1d be rea11y coo1 to have a copy of that for future use, if you have it saved

1o1! Cool man glad u like it! I could do that for you...OR you could just download WoW model viewer (link in OP) and import your toon, pose it however you want, and then click "save screenshot"! XD

**EDIT: If you have GIMP I can send you the .xcf file that you can open in GIMP and see/edit each layer individually

Armory Link: Solicairn@ShatteredHand http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Solicairn/simple
Text: Serving up fresh justice since 2011 - smaller text along the bottom
Color Scheme: Blue/Orange/White
Font: Coolvetica or Airstream
Pose: Targetting stance - the legs-spread, weapon up stance when you target an enemy.
Gear Set: Current gear from Armory Link

Your stuff looks great, really looking forward to seeing more!

Yo DTHPWN.
Sick work - you're really good.

Here's my request if you're still doing signatures! ;D

Armory: Svumpukkel @ Al'Akir - Community - World of Warcraft
Text: Svumpukkel - #1 Chicken slayer EU
Color scheme: Nature scheme. Think that a few trees/flowers/some vegetation of some kind could look cool, and some blood spatter from the chicken and maybe even a sun or some clouds in the sky :)
Font: Bummer (Bummer Font - 1001 Free Fonts)
Pose: The pose is called "slam" in the 3d model viewer on wowhead.com
Gear: The same as in Armory
Additional: Could you make me slam a chicken? Or maybe just put a skewered chicken on my axe with a lil' blood dripping? ;D

My fetich for chickens comes from this vid i made :p
CHICKEN ASPLODE - YouTube
Thanks alot!

tbHWwzH.png

Hope you like it!

**I must say, this came out much better than I expected. I had to use WowHead model viewer for the chicken (WMV wouldn't show it for some reason...) and take like 300 screenshots to get the right pose! Then the blood spatter on the 'lens' came out much better than anticipated also. I stole the background from google images but edited it quite a bit to get a macro lens effect (focused on the character's face, everything else out of focus a bit). This is in my top 5 so far...they seem to be getting better. Anyone else agree? :D

That one is beyond awesome! I think I may have to become the #2 chicken slayer now!

tbHWwzH.png

Hope you like it!

**I must say, this came out much better than I expected. I had to use WowHead model viewer for the chicken (WMV wouldn't show it for some reason...) and take like 300 screenshots to get the right pose! Then the blood spatter on the 'lens' came out much better than anticipated also. I stole the background from google images but edited it quite a bit to get a macro lens effect (focused on the character's face, everything else out of focus a bit). This is in my top 5 so far...they seem to be getting better. Anyone else agree? :D

Holy.. Whoah, that is so mfking awesome! WOW
Damn, ty so much! Really, really pretty ;D

Armory Link: Slow @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft

Text: Slow the Hunter ( with 'the Hunter' smaller and underneath or whatever you think looks cool aslong as it stands out :D)

Color/Design Scheme: Would it be possible to have the background as WSG by the horde flag or even out in the barrens, whatever you think looks best

Font: http://www.dafont.com/cf-jack-story.font?text=Slow+the+Hunter White text with black outline possible? Make it stand out though

Pose: Would be cool if i could have by bow out ready to fire, maybe even arrows coming out?

Gear Set: My current Character/Mog but with these pieces extra - Bard's Gloves, Prospectors Boots, Tabard of Conquest, Gray Woolen Shirt, Firebane Cloak and Flying Tiger Goggles

I really liked Svumpukkels if that helps at all lol?

If you could do this itd be great, I really appreciate the time you are actually putting into these!

Users who are viewing this thread