CUSTOM FORUM SIGNATURES by DTHPWN

I wanted to post this request that I got by inbox (donator - thanks [MENTION=21040]Stabulous[/MENTION] !)
y2ypyzum.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

DTHPWN

Armory Link: The Hat is Suppose to be a Ranger Hat, or a Lucky Fishing Hat model wise. Please use either of those items to remove the Red Goggle look.

Text: Level 19 at Heart. (If you want, throw something to go along with this, as the character is actually at end game now). Try to include Private Demetori with either green or red or pvp text (depending on what faction you are, no guild name though)

Color Scheme: Whatever you feel is good. I'll love it either way.

Font: Doesn't matter

Pose: Your choice

Gear Set: Current Mog Set. Helm needs to either be Ranger Hat or Lucky Fishing Hat.

Additional Info: I would really like it if you pushed yourself a little bit with it to make it different and something out of your comfort zone. I want you to get better while you do these things so pushing your skills and honing them wouldn't hurt one bit <3 :3

Can't wait to see what you come up with here DTH.

Here's what I came up with. It took me like 2 days to get the lighting right, so you better like it hahahahah! <3

Jcf9W3B.png

Hi, I'm wondering how long is the current list u have for ongoing sig's? I'm very interested in getting one done! The ones I have seen so far on sight look amazing and add a lot of character to any post/page! pm me or reply on thread.
ty :)

Hi, I'm wondering how long is the current list u have for ongoing sig's? I'm very interested in getting one done! The ones I have seen so far on sight look amazing and add a lot of character to any post/page! pm me or reply on thread.
ty :)

If you donate $5 or more, your banner order will be placed at the top of my queue. Due to time restrictions, I am no longer doing any more free banners - at least until I finish the ones I already promised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

[MENTION=18529]Unity[/MENTION] You've gotta clear out your PMs, lol!

TQIP8HU.png

or another one of the same with a border:

VsJI4hl.png

you tell me which one you like more XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, I've been busy this week/weekend...haven't had time to work on any of these. I will get back to them tomorrow night (Monday) and probably stream while I work and also will be streaming while I play my priest in some arenas! Please follow me on Twitch and Twitter!!

Sorry guys I've been lazy with these :/ I have had a few paying design jobs come up but I will get back to these very soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread