CUSTOM FORUM SIGNATURES by DTHPWN

DTHPWN

Legend
I am sorry to announce that I will no longer be doing forum signatures for free. I have a wife, two kids, and a full-time job, and this does not allow me much free time to do these for you guys any longer. I am willing to continue producing banners, forum sigs, and any other graphics that you may need if you are willing to make a donation of at least $5. If you are interested, please PM me on TI and let me know what you need.

To see all of my Forum Signature work, as well as some of my old design work, go to my Imgur site here: DTHPWN's albums - Imgur

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a splendid idea! Looking forward to see what you come up with! I have my personal BiS signature already, but your sample looks fantastic too. :)

Since you couldn't make that thread in the F2P section with 4 posts I'll go ahead and move it for you. :)

Text: Oramais
Colour Scheme: Blue and purple background and black text.
Font: Airstrip Four
Pose: melee attack
Gear set: All prospecters gear (including cape), no head and House Wyrnn Halbarad as weopeon (due to mog changes in 5.2)

Thanks a lot :)

Might want to size the images to 500 px width, so they don't get resized by the forum. :)

qwiJUdo.png

versus

dy9gj01.png

Armory Link: All char's links are below. I'm looking for one with multiple characters on it, in a way so I can split the image and add multiple links to it. I'm looking for one with my Mage, Warrior (with the Darkmoon Hammer), Priest, the 2 Hunters, the Rogue and the Paladin.

Text: fuggin Mialo, top 5 in the bracket easy. (With Mialo being a normal text size and the rest alot smaller)

Color Scheme: Purple, Green, Yellow (like the colors of the mogs of my Warrior and Mage (DMF colors)) and a bit of white/black ofc.

Font: Franchise for example. For the subtext: Linux Libertine for example.

Pose: Doesn't matter. As long as it all matches together.

Gear Set: Current gear on all chars should do, other than the Darkmoon Hammer on the Warrior. Chest for the Panda Hunter should be Spore-Covered Tunic (instead of the BoA chest) and LFH.

Additional Info: Warrior, Mage and the Panda Hunter should be a bit bigger than the rest. 500 px width. Not that high if possible (like 100 or something). Also make sure if the cloak or head is shown on each character!

Thanks in advance if this should work out!

[MENTION=18118]DTHPWN[/MENTION] I think it would be really nice to see your finished products in your original post. Edit: I see you are doing this already!

I always considered this a great way to improve your Photoshop skills.. Have fun :)

Hey man, when you get the chance I know exactly what I'd want for a siggy. I hope you like a challenge.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Izac/simple
Text: Izac
Color Scheme: WSG terrain colors/structures (just enough to know that it's in WSG), doesn't have to look realistic.
Font: red, default WoW nameplate font as if I was a hostile (just "Izac" above my head)
Pose: debating between two options.
a) "Jab Attack" pose with http://thottbot.com/item=1391:
bestmogever_zps654578ea.png

Like that ^ except facing forward (and with my current hairstyle/color at my armory link, not the one in the image above)
(see below for details) OR...

b) just normal Dominate Mind casting animation with my http://thottbot.com/item=1391 sheathed on my back.

Whichever pose you think is more awesome or just easier/possible to do.

Gear Set: armory mog
Additional Info:Me in my current mog, carrying the alliance flag on my back, with either my Dominate Mind casting pose or my staff-jab pose and a purpley aura on the staff (either pose should include the Dominate Mind casting bar underneath me, as if I'm casting Dominate Mind at someone directly in front of me with me facing directly forward at whoever is looking at my siggy).

Then I want a few indistinct alliance figures behind me running in the opposite direction of me with the Psychic Scream skull above their heads as if I had just cast it. My name should be in red above me as if I was a hostile (default WoW nameplate font),

CAN YOU DO THIS? B)

Hey man, when you get the chance I know exactly what I'd want for a siggy. I hope you like a challenge.

Me in my current mog, carrying the alliance flag on my back, with my Riverpaw Mystic Staff - Item - World of Warcraft in my right hand and my left hand outstretched with a purpley aura and the "Dominate Mind" casting bar somewhere around me (underneath?), as if I'm casting it at someone directly in front of me (with me facing directly forward at whoever is looking at my siggy). My pose should be calm and composed, as if I was just running thru mid but paused a second to cast Dominate Mind, and my staff should be outstretched to the side of me (in my right hand) standing up vertically, as if I was planting the bottom of it into the ground (the pointy orange tip should be on top and visible).

Then I want a few indistinct alliance figures behind me running in the opposite direction of me with the Psychic Scream skull above their heads, as if I had just cast it. My name should be in red above me as if I was a hostile (default WoW nameplate font), and the phrase "Holy... PRIEST???" ("holy..." on one line and "priest???" underneath it) somewhere in there (maybe big white letters to the left of the image with me on the right?) "John Handy LET" font would work for that. Background could either be like reddish horde colors or Warsong Gulch grass/imagery with a darkish hue.

CAN YOU DO THIS? B)
Armory:
Text:
Color Scheme:
Font:
Pose:
Gear Set:
Additional Info:

Atleast make it easy on the guy and follow his format lol

Armory Link: Arenashameng @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft
Text: Bìllòw (Alt 0236 and 0242) num won shameng univers ( a lot smaller)
Color Scheme: Up to you
Font: Rounded Rounded Fonts - 1001 Free Fonts
Pose: Standing. I wanna be able to see his face and you can't in attacking position (at least on the armory). Could try healing too.
Gear Set: Armory gearset
Additional Info: hi im billow num won shameng univers thanks for the sig in advance

If possible could you include two more toons in the sig?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/coilfang/Bìllòwqt/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Bìllòw/simple

Just their armory gearsets and same standing pose or whatever. You really have a lot of freedom with this if you want. Also if possible could you place Lucky Fishing Hat onto the other two toons.

Armory:
Text:
Color Scheme:
Font:
Pose:
Gear Set:
Additional Info:

Atleast make it easy on the guy and follow his format lol

done. but really I don't think there's any way to make my request easy B)

my request is what you call a portfolio builder

Armory Link: Gåmma (see sig)
Text: Feeds on the blood of paladins
Color Scheme: Grey and gold
Font: Chalkduster
Pose: /roar
Gear Set: current gear set except using the pve tanking heirloom shoulders
Additional Info: If you could duplicate this with him DW'ing the pve heirloom caster maces and wearing the Stormpike Battle Tabard it would be awesome!

This is a great idea, It's nice to see somebody starting to make signatures on twinkinfo again!

Users who are viewing this thread