US Current State of 20-29 Premades and Possible Tournament

its a good initiative ur taking here.
20-29 brack is prolly the only twinking brack rn that isn't completely dead and is the only twinking brack that has potential to somewhat reach its formal glory again.
all that 10-19 dead private server bullshit, not to mention the flopped twinkcup is proof of that.. say what u want, 10-19 is dead its extinct there lies no interest there anymore
20-29 simply has more potential
u just gotta reach out ur hand and try out these things to create interest and motivation for ppl to start building the brack up step by step.
currently idd the only thing should be to make fun events where every1 can come together and experience that twinking competitive feeling so it'll cause for more interest in the future.
ppl need to just spread the word and organize everything better than the bellends on the nwl do with a decent structure

i approve of this thread :)
although i kinda quit the game, if this turns out to be a legitimate thing ill check it out
hit me up if theres anything u need, id love to contribute and help out my boys in 20-29 ;)
I appreciate the support! There is definitely pontential in the 20-29 bracket! I'm just glad to try to give something back to the community that has treated me great for years.

Users who are viewing this thread