US Current State of 20-29 Premades and Possible Tournament

Burg

<Nagaz With Attitudez>
Hey all, Burg here!

I have noticed that recently a lot of the guilds in the bracket have gotten into the premade scene. There has also been talks of a couple guilds / teams popping up to join in on these. So with all of that being said I have talked to a few people and plan to host a 29 WSG tournament at some point.

In order for me to follow through with putting time in to this I want to see more premades happening. I will be willing to set up plebmades like I use for level 20s a few years back. On top of that though I want to see guilds v guilds or just actual teams also facing each other.

If anyone is interested just let me know.

For the twinks!

can i make team 2?

1. Halaani Whiskey
2. Ftp Bullies
3. One Punch
4. Twinks no More
5. Burg's crew
6. Albinocows crew

So far we might have like 6 teams
I believe <ftp bullies> said that they could pump out 2-3 teams as well. So there is that.

I also talked to a few people not mentioned in your list that are going to be trying to bring back their old teams or make some. The numbers definitely don't seem to be a problem........... For now.

is there $ involved :O

is there $ involved :O
As of right now there is not. I talked to a few people and we are just wanting to do this for fun.

We have even talked about opening up a place for people to donate if they would like. But I wouldn't get anyone's hopes up if we do go that route for it to be a big amount.

I have considered just doing a gold prizepool that I would personally fund if anything.

I'll be honest. The only reason I am doing this tournament is because I have always wanted to run one. If it is successful and people enjoy themselves then I will continue to do them and hopefully get prizepools going for future tournaments.

As of right now there is not. I talked to a few people and we are just wanting to do this for fun.

We have even talked about opening up a place for people to donate if they would like. But I wouldn't get anyone's hopes up if we do go that route for it to be a big amount.

I have considered just doing a gold prizepool that I would personally fund if anything.

I'll be honest. The only reason I am doing this tournament is because I have always wanted to run one. If it is successful and people enjoy themselves then I will continue to do them and hopefully get prizepools going for future tournaments.
its a good initiative ur taking here.
20-29 brack is prolly the only twinking brack rn that isn't completely dead and is the only twinking brack that has potential to somewhat reach its formal glory again.
all that 10-19 dead private server bullshit, not to mention the flopped twinkcup is proof of that.. say what u want, 10-19 is dead its extinct there lies no interest there anymore
20-29 simply has more potential
u just gotta reach out ur hand and try out these things to create interest and motivation for ppl to start building the brack up step by step.
currently idd the only thing should be to make fun events where every1 can come together and experience that twinking competitive feeling so it'll cause for more interest in the future.
ppl need to just spread the word and organize everything better than the bellends on the nwl do with a decent structure

i approve of this thread :)
although i kinda quit the game, if this turns out to be a legitimate thing ill check it out
hit me up if theres anything u need, id love to contribute and help out my boys in 20-29 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread