Cross Realm WPvP Saturday 12 PM : Zul'Gurub Event

I played longer than you ryan

This isnt about how long the game has been played but rather what is considered a long period

I was in some or these events, and I don't believe you were. You're late to the real f2p community, when there was one. I'm sure I played this bracket more than you and all you seem to do these days is post useless **** in threads about f2ps, or anything, really.

Thats not even the average age group of the WoW player. How did you calculate that on twinks?

And what affect does youth have on time conception?

Not to mention of your that age, its pretty sad to spend your summer on wow, maybe i enjoy my time and feel less of a rush

It looks to be a pretty accurate age representation tbh. Light, age has a huge effect on time conception. The older we get the more we focus on time because we realize that as each second passes each upcoming moment becomes a little more precious. Being young you don't see friends dying and totally ******* their lives up. You have the luxury of youth and an outlook free of corruption. Everyone sees time differently.

When you are 10, 2 years represents 20% of the life you've lived. When you're 20, 2 years represents 10%. As you get older, each year becomes less weighted. That's why people that are young, like yourself, perceive time frames differently than someone who is older. In terms of average age of a wow player, you can Google that yourself. And to your "spend the summer playing wow" comment, I am in medschool and don't have time through out the year, so when I get down time in the summer I like to play wow. I don't see what is wrong or unnatural about that.

medschool girls are that ugly?

It looks to be a pretty accurate age representation tbh. Light, age has a huge effect on time conception. The older we get the more we focus on time because we realize that as each second passes each upcoming moment becomes a little more precious. Being young you don't see friends dying and totally ******* their lives up. You have the luxury of youth and an outlook free of corruption. Everyone sees time differently.

Im 16 and i witnessed my fathers death, and a cousin-friend who over dosed, so i have dealt with the same **** and nothing has changed my conception, if time was more valuable as you say, i'd have a different mentality

When you are 10, 2 years represents 20% of the life you've lived. When you're 20, 2 years represents 10%. As you get older, each year becomes less weighted. That's why people that are young, like yourself, perceive time frames differently than someone who is older. In terms of average age of a wow player, you can Google that yourself. And to your "spend the summer playing wow" comment, I am in medschool and don't have time through out the year, so when I get down time in the summer I like to play wow. I don't see what is wrong or unnatural about that.

Ok so i was talking about the litteral term of time. You just have a different POV on time because you experienced it, but as i said, i never was bringing feeling or thought onto this. Time is time, it goes the same. Also at your age i think wow would've beeb the least "entertaintment" i could get, especially in the summer

No ferals
did this happen already last saturday, or is it this saturday 8/1?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread