Cross Realm WPvP Saturday 12 PM : Zul'Gurub Event

Um I live in florida so this would be 3 pm for me right?

TBH time zones confuse me... lol xD

12 PM Wild Wild West / Aerie Peak
1 PM Wild West
2 PM CST
3 PM EST

8 PM UK

21:00 Central EU

Thx YDE always rlly helpful :D hope u can make it 2morrow!
I will try! :)

Even if I'm not there in time to CRZ my ally shaman from Coilfang, I might still join late to help summoning or something. ^^

I would be interested in coming, I could bring hida as balance, or my ally enhance shammy if we need more ally

I apologize I responded late to this, but there's one potential problem:
2. ...but instead just ask in Raid for a summon to get back into ZG.

6. ... If you happen to fall in the pool (or a shaman might ThunderStorm people into it) then you can ask your raid for a summon to get back up.
F2Ps cannot type nor chat in /raid chats, much like F2Ps cannot chat in /yell.
They can chat in /says, /party, and dungeon or bg /instance chats, but cannot chat in /raid chats (only ones that can are P2Ps).

They can chat in /says, /party, and dungeon or bg /instance chats, but cannot chat in /raid chats (only ones that can are P2Ps).

This couldn't become a part of the addon for quite a while, but I'll look into ways to allow CRZ groups to use F2PAddon together.

Thanks, this was brought up by another player also. I had forgotten that F2P can not speak in raid. AP members can speak using the F2P channel.

For CRZ members one solution would be to have them use the "select role" feature in the raid. This sends a notification to the rest of the raid members. So if someone wanted a summon they could just select a role and then the people at stone would target them and start the summon.

What time will the checklist happen? about 15-20 min prior to invites?

I will go through the CRZ list 30 minutes before the event for the first invites, then a second time like 10 minutes before.

If you miss the invite just come to AP on a new character and use the F2Paddon and whisper me.

At what time will the inviters be checking on our servers to group us?

cuz im doing chores and I need to know by what time to get on.

At what time will the inviters be checking on our servers to group us?

cuz im doing chores and I need to know by what time to get on.

I will go through the CRZ list 30 minutes before the event for the first invites, then a second time like 10 minutes before.

Users who are viewing this thread