Cross Realm WPvP Saturday 12 PM : Zul'Gurub Event

Wolfpower might be available. Galakrond is xrealmed with AP.

Kings Honour®
For the Alliance®¶™

My laptop is setup in the living room to WPVP on my new 50" HD Plasma.... Alas I have been called into Duty IRL.

After all I need to pay my electricity and internet bills to enjoy the privilege of WoW F2P.

Maybe next time...
woofpower

ps
hope to c some great youtube uploads. hope Footman is recording

Last edited by a moderator:
Footman please come out of hiding! You are needed! D:

I suggest taking the screenshots before we start and after we're done, so everyone gets to be in one even if people are late or leave early. :)

Edit: Late like I will be. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
Nerf Elemental Shaman. wasn't intended but where the fights took place Elemental shaman with 1/2 a brain killed everyone at first location.

That was fun but I think we should fight in a more open area next time. Got pretty boring fighting on one little path. More things to los around and capture would make it way better.

Sorry for the necro, but the state of the bracket saddens me so much. Just two years ago we had world pvp events, strong f2p communities, competitive games. Look at the bracket now. This event was so much fun, and things like this happened so frequently. Nowadays people are just looking to flame and there is almost no sense of community. F2P is pretty much dead as well. It sucks.

Sorry for the necro, but the state of the bracket saddens me so much. Just two years ago we had world pvp events, strong f2p communities, competitive games. Look at the bracket now. This event was so much fun, and things like this happened so frequently. Nowadays people are just looking to flame and there is almost no sense of community. F2P is pretty much dead as well. It sucks.

Vets.

Lmao wrong wording for 2 years

2 years might seem like a long time for a 12 year old, but for the age group that plays this game 2 years really isn't that long. Since a lot of the twinks (including myself) are seasonal, and play mostly during summer time, it was merely 2 summers ago.

2 years might seem like a long time for a 12 year old, but for the age group that plays this game 2 years really isn't that long. Since a lot of the twinks (including myself) are seasonal, and play mostly during summer time, it was merely 2 summers ago.

What age group would that be? And 2 Whole revolutions is ideal to be long in the human lifespan, should also be taken more into consideration of the elderly that are close to death

2 years is just a small percentage that gets smaller the older you get.
That is why patience is learned from experience my friend. Learned with seasoning, not with "smarts".

Sweetsidney

What age group would that be? And 2 Whole revolutions is ideal to be long in the human lifespan, should also be taken more into consideration of the elderly that are close to death

18-26 year olds. That second sentence was so nonsensical that I'm not sure if I have a proper response. Two years isn't very long, and if you think it is you're too young to realize how fast time flies.

18-26 year olds. That second sentence was so nonsensical that I'm not sure if I have a proper response. Two years isn't very long, and if you think it is you're too young to realize how fast time flies.

Thats not even the average age group of the WoW player. How did you calculate that on twinks?

And what affect does youth have on time conception?

Not to mention of your that age, its pretty sad to spend your summer on wow, maybe i enjoy my time and feel less of a rush

Thats not even the average age group of the WoW player. How did you calculate that on twinks?

And what affect does youth have on time conception?

Not to mention of your that age, its pretty sad to spend your summer on wow, maybe i enjoy my time and feel less of a rush

When you are 10, 2 years represents 20% of the life you've lived. When you're 20, 2 years represents 10%. As you get older, each year becomes less weighted. That's why people that are young, like yourself, perceive time frames differently than someone who is older. In terms of average age of a wow player, you can Google that yourself. And to your "spend the summer playing wow" comment, I am in medschool and don't have time through out the year, so when I get down time in the summer I like to play wow. I don't see what is wrong or unnatural about that.

Users who are viewing this thread